Salma Hayek to join '30 Rock'
- BJP retains urban hold, rural Gujarat gives Congress a chance
- Kerala CM took sexual favours, accepted Rs 5.5 cr bribe: solar scam accused tells panel
- Chennai drowns in deluge of water, flight services suspended
- Cabinet approves six new IITs
- No link between murders of Pansare, Dabholkar, Kalburgi: Government
"Frida" actress Hayek has signed on as a guest for the series finale of hit sitcom '30 Rock'.
Hayek will reprise her role as Elisa Padriera, Alec Baldwin's former fiancee, a character she played over six episodes in 2009, reported Huffington Post online.
No word on whether the pair will re-ignite their romance, but if so, Baldwin's Donaghy will have his hands full.
Also returning for the series send-off is Julianne Moore, who played former Donaghy flame Nancy Donovan on the series for a handful of episodes in 2009 and 2010.
Hayek is the latest guest star to sign on for the '30 Rock' swan song.
Congresswoman Nancy Pelosi and rapper-Law & Order: SVU" star Ice-T have also signed on for the farewell extravaganza.
- Delhi Jan Lokpal bill: Kejriwal has turned ombudsman into a joke
- Strange alliance of BJP, Cong and former AAP leaders trying to derail a crucial reform
- Anil Vij-Sangeeta Kalia spat in Haryana underlines the need to build trust
- Telescope: When Rahul did a Modi
- Parliament would better celebrate Ambedkar by declaring war on unconstitutional evils
- Rajnath Singh's speech mocked the ideals that Ambedkar stood for