Salma Hayek to join '30 Rock'
- Ghulam Ali's concert in Mumbai cancelled after Shiv Sena's threat
- PM Modi a sensitive person, don't judge him on social media posts: BJP on Dadri lynching
- Why President Mukherjee hit the right notes on core values of 'diversity', 'plurality' and 'tolerance'
- Barack Obama apologises for air strike on Kunduz hospital: White House
- Commercial vehicles entering Delhi to pay environmental tax: NGT
"Frida" actress Hayek has signed on as a guest for the series finale of hit sitcom '30 Rock'.
Hayek will reprise her role as Elisa Padriera, Alec Baldwin's former fiancee, a character she played over six episodes in 2009, reported Huffington Post online.
No word on whether the pair will re-ignite their romance, but if so, Baldwin's Donaghy will have his hands full.
Also returning for the series send-off is Julianne Moore, who played former Donaghy flame Nancy Donovan on the series for a handful of episodes in 2009 and 2010.
Hayek is the latest guest star to sign on for the '30 Rock' swan song.
Congresswoman Nancy Pelosi and rapper-Law & Order: SVU" star Ice-T have also signed on for the farewell extravaganza.