Salma Hayek was naughty at school
- Bihar: School director dies after mob assault over death of two students
- PM spoke about Rakhi, but neglected Muslims during 'Ramzan': Congress
- Watch video: CCTV captures Mumbai local ramming into station
- Another Vyapam scam accused dies; 24th death in the case
- Sushma's Ministry declines info under RTI on Lalit Modi's passport issue
Hollywood beauty Salma Hayek says she used to be a naughty kid during her time at boarding school.
The 46-year-old Mexican actress, who has daughter Valentina Paloma Pinault, said she used to set all the alarm clocks off in the middle of the night when she attended a Catholic girls' boarding school in Louisiana, reported Showbiz spy.
"I had a moment or two, like every child does, when I told silly stories to my teachers. But I didn't do anything really bad. I look back fondly at that period of my life, sometimes waking up in the middle of the night and making all the alarm clocks go off. We just did little things like that," she said.
Hayek hopes her impulsive tendencies rub off on her daughter with husband Francois-Henri Pinault but said she is very strict with her.
"Definitely, I can see it. It's funny, I think I am a strict mum sometimes, but I am also quite relaxed. I am fun and I do a lot of things with my daughter.
"I talk to her and I listen, but I definitely set boundaries, and I think my husband and I have a very good balance, sometimes he is easier and I am harder and vice versa."