Salma Hayek was naughty at school
- Amit Shah moves HC against FIRs on hate speeches
- Defiant Azam Khan stands by Kargil won by Muslim soldiers remark, gets EC notice
- Lok Sabha elections: Polling ends in Nagaland, Manipur, Meghalaya, Arunachal
- SC refrains from staying government move to include Jats in OBC category
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Due to the dynastic politics, people continue to live the way they did under Mughals, says Modi
Hollywood beauty Salma Hayek says she used to be a naughty kid during her time at boarding school.
The 46-year-old Mexican actress, who has daughter Valentina Paloma Pinault, said she used to set all the alarm clocks off in the middle of the night when she attended a Catholic girls' boarding school in Louisiana, reported Showbiz spy.
"I had a moment or two, like every child does, when I told silly stories to my teachers. But I didn't do anything really bad. I look back fondly at that period of my life, sometimes waking up in the middle of the night and making all the alarm clocks go off. We just did little things like that," she said.
Hayek hopes her impulsive tendencies rub off on her daughter with husband Francois-Henri Pinault but said she is very strict with her.
"Definitely, I can see it. It's funny, I think I am a strict mum sometimes, but I am also quite relaxed. I am fun and I do a lot of things with my daughter.
"I talk to her and I listen, but I definitely set boundaries, and I think my husband and I have a very good balance, sometimes he is easier and I am harder and vice versa."
- Walmart to launch 50 stores in big India push
- Poojary banking on ‘sympathy’ for Dakshina Kannada seat
- Solution to water woes key factor in Chikkaballapur
- Eying 85 pc turnout, election dept offers many sops
- Last day, last show: Parties flex muscles, try to connect with one & all
- From societies to slums, Adhalrao-Patil on the move