Salma Hayek was naughty at school
- Patna High Court stays Nitish Kumar's election as JD(U) legislature party chief
- Arvind Kejriwal gets down to business, calls for full statehood for Delhi
- President Pranab Mukherjee warns against deviation from constitutional principles
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: SIT to quiz Shashi Tharoor tomorrow
- Shanti Bhushan accuses Arvind Kejriwal of accepting 'tainted' money
Hollywood beauty Salma Hayek says she used to be a naughty kid during her time at boarding school.
The 46-year-old Mexican actress, who has daughter Valentina Paloma Pinault, said she used to set all the alarm clocks off in the middle of the night when she attended a Catholic girls' boarding school in Louisiana, reported Showbiz spy.
"I had a moment or two, like every child does, when I told silly stories to my teachers. But I didn't do anything really bad. I look back fondly at that period of my life, sometimes waking up in the middle of the night and making all the alarm clocks go off. We just did little things like that," she said.
Hayek hopes her impulsive tendencies rub off on her daughter with husband Francois-Henri Pinault but said she is very strict with her.
"Definitely, I can see it. It's funny, I think I am a strict mum sometimes, but I am also quite relaxed. I am fun and I do a lot of things with my daughter.
"I talk to her and I listen, but I definitely set boundaries, and I think my husband and I have a very good balance, sometimes he is easier and I am harder and vice versa."