Salma Hayek was naughty at school
- David Headley connects the dots: Hafiz Saeed, ISI, failed Mumbai attacks
- David Headley: Travelled to India 8 times, changed name for passport
- Rs 1.14 lakh crore of bad debts: The great government bank write-off
- Caste came up in 3 suicide probes at Hyderabad University
- Uttar Pradesh has been turned into 'Islamic state': Sena mouthpiece on Ghulam Ali concert
Hollywood beauty Salma Hayek says she used to be a naughty kid during her time at boarding school.
The 46-year-old Mexican actress, who has daughter Valentina Paloma Pinault, said she used to set all the alarm clocks off in the middle of the night when she attended a Catholic girls' boarding school in Louisiana, reported Showbiz spy.
"I had a moment or two, like every child does, when I told silly stories to my teachers. But I didn't do anything really bad. I look back fondly at that period of my life, sometimes waking up in the middle of the night and making all the alarm clocks go off. We just did little things like that," she said.
Hayek hopes her impulsive tendencies rub off on her daughter with husband Francois-Henri Pinault but said she is very strict with her.
"Definitely, I can see it. It's funny, I think I am a strict mum sometimes, but I am also quite relaxed. I am fun and I do a lot of things with my daughter.
- We have turned our back to the intense food and drinking water distress
- Strategies anchored in incubators fail to foster entrepreneurship
- Existing regime of film censorship is unconstitutional
- Section 377: A right to love
- PM Oli has been lucky, but his political survival looks uncertain
- Across the aisle- MGNREGA: Making a meal of words