'Salman is the only star, rest are all mazdoors', says Imran Khan
- Rahul on leave before budget session, BJP says people have already sent Cong on long leave
- 21 more deaths due to swine flu, toll reaches 833
- Anna protests against Land Acquisition Bill in Delhi, lashes out at Modi govt
- Budget: Finance Minister may announce policy plans to combat blackmoney
- Land Acquisition Act "suitably refined": President Pranab Mukherjee
With his 'Mr. Clean' image both on screen as well as off it, it's not wrong that Imran Khan is touted be one of those to rule the silver screen in the years to come. Today, despite his last film's status at the box-office, he still continues to be on the wish list of every filmmaker.
In the recent issue of Stardust, Imran has spoken to his heart's content, touching upon the A-Z of his life! To begin with, he cites a statement that his dearest mamujaan Aamir Khan had once told him "There's only one star in the industry, Salman Khan. The rest are all mazdoors."
Besides this, he also spoke about the lesser known Anil Pal, his US based father. Talking about his parents, who had divorced when he was very young, Imran says, "Their agenda was not fighting or hatred. Their concern was to see me okay. They were incredible that way. My parents were always one unit for me. If I am not shattered about my past today, the credit goes to them." While his mother Nuhzat remarried so that he never misses his father, Imran says, "I got twice as lucky. I've two dads. And three parents instead of two. My dads love me. They've made me what I am."