'Salman is the only star, rest are all mazdoors', says Imran Khan
- Supreme Court strikes down Section 66A, says it violates right to speech
- Pakistan Day: PM greets, MoS VK Singh tweets #disgust
- DK Ravi's death: Govt calls in CBI, tells court he had a ‘relationship’ with batchmate
- Mufti Mohammad Sayeed says will take Army into confidence on AFSPA
- 1987 Hashimpura massacre: The photographs that stand witness
With his 'Mr. Clean' image both on screen as well as off it, it's not wrong that Imran Khan is touted be one of those to rule the silver screen in the years to come. Today, despite his last film's status at the box-office, he still continues to be on the wish list of every filmmaker.
In the recent issue of Stardust, Imran has spoken to his heart's content, touching upon the A-Z of his life! To begin with, he cites a statement that his dearest mamujaan Aamir Khan had once told him "There's only one star in the industry, Salman Khan. The rest are all mazdoors."
Besides this, he also spoke about the lesser known Anil Pal, his US based father. Talking about his parents, who had divorced when he was very young, Imran says, "Their agenda was not fighting or hatred. Their concern was to see me okay. They were incredible that way. My parents were always one unit for me. If I am not shattered about my past today, the credit goes to them." While his mother Nuhzat remarried so that he never misses his father, Imran says, "I got twice as lucky. I've two dads. And three parents instead of two. My dads love me. They've made me what I am."