Salman Khan, 47, says he is still a virgin, really?
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Bollywood superstar Salman Khan, 47, finally appeared on Karan Johar's much talked about chat show 'Koffee With Karan'. The 'Dabangg' Khan opened season 4 of the controversial show and looked calm and composed as he let his guard down, getting candid with host and director Karan Johar.
Not only did Salman Khan talk about his previous relationships, but he let us in on a huge secret – that he's a virgin. Surprised? Well so was Karan Johar. "I am a virgin," admitted Salman Khan on the show on Sunday (December 1).
"I'm going to save myself for the one that I get married to," he insisted to a shocked Karan.
Salman Khan also talked about how questions related to marriage don't go down well with him anymore. "There was a time that I really did want to get married, and then it just didn't work out. It always come so close, but then people have got cold feet," he said.
He also admitted that when it came to his former flame Sangeeta Bijlani, the wedding cards were printed as well. He jokingly confessed that the reason for their break-up was because he got caught cheating on her.
However, we don't know how much truth there is that statement, because right after that Salman Khan claimed that he lies nowadays.
"I am not the correct person to be with, the way I am right now in this phase of my life," he says.
What followed is how Salman Khan deals with bumping into exes. "Some I ignore totally … I try and run away from them. I don't face them…I'm sure by that it would mean you cannot look me in the eye and all. But that's not the point. The point is now you're somewhere else. You have your own life. I don't want that somewhere in somebody else's mind that thought about ex-boyfriend you know."
- Live: Kejriwal does a U turn, urges people to come in largeÂ numbers
- Women competent enough, they need opportunities, saysÂ Rahul
- â€˜Modi has a majoritarian, authoritarian attitudeâ€¦ such a policy and style of govt would be a disaster for thisÂ countryâ€™
- â€˜Narmada water not reaching farmers for want of minor canalsâ€™ | The Indian Express