Salman Khan asks fans to support Kamal Haasan
- BJP unhappy over Gadkari-Raj meeting, says it's a closed chapter
- You told us go to hell, says Supreme Court, sends Subrata Roy to jail
- Special circumstances forced govt to take ordinance route: Salman Khurshid
- Nitin Gadkari-Raj Thackeray closeness could 'affect' alliance, hints Shiv Sena
- TRS wonât merge, Congress readies to walk alone in both Andhra and Bihar
Salman Khan has joined in the list of celebrities who have come out in support of superstar Kamal Haasan, who is currently facing a ban on his big-budget film "Vishwaroopam".
"It is just a movie and there are only two kinds of movies good or bad, hit and flop and only people who decide are ones who buy tickets. Hope each and every fan of his supports him like I am doing and want all my fans to fully support him," Salman posted on micro-blogging site Twitter.
The 47-year-old also requested people to stand outside cinema halls and insist on watching the movie.
"Then go stand out side the cinema hall and insist on seeing the film, its a movie dude, entertainment, what law and order problem on a movie? Go there insist that you wanna see it, there is a supreme court judgement after the film is censored no body can stop it."
Members of the film fraternity like Shah Rukh Khan, Mahesh Bhatt and Karan Johar have also supported Haasan.
"Vishwaroopam", which is approximately made on a budget of 100 crores, has been banned from being screened in Tamil Nadu after protests from some Muslim groups claiming that the film shows the religion in negative light.
The Hindi version of "Vishwaroopam" hits theatres tomorrow.
- Bulls run on Dalal Street as Putin tones down on Ukraine
- Punjab cagers dump title holders, meet TN in finals
- Laser hair removal goes wrong, man’s arm gets burnt
- A peek into the FB posts of V-P who stabbed wife to death
- CBI set to reopen bribery case against Sudhir Choudhrie
- Court pulls up govt, police for ‘lax’ attitude in marital sodomy case