Salman Khan begins 'Jai Ho' campaign with promo unveiling
- LIVE: Election Commission issues notice to AAP over clashes with BJP workers
- SC adjourns Centreâs plea restraining TN from releasing Rajiv killers till March 26
- âMamata is hiring honesty from Maharashtra through Annaâ
- Mumbai dailies laud Kamat, he denies he paid for the ânewsâ
- Congress bends, âopen to TRS allianceâ
Less than 50 days remain now for the release of Salman Khan's 'Jai Ho' and with Eros stepping in as co-producers on the film with Sohail Khan, the promotional activities are all set to kick-start today. Though it is a norm to be releasing the First Look poster of a film way in advance and the theatrical promo at least two months before the release date, the holdup period for 'Jai Ho' has been pretty much akin to Salman teasing his diehard fan base that has been waiting rather impatiently for months now.
"It was understandable since the idea here is to make less as more. The First Look poster too was kept on hold for a while before being unveiled earlier this week," a source quips, "Perhaps this is Salman's own way of creating curiosity around the film since it has been talking for itself all this while."
Though during last fortnight, there have been murmurs around the theatrical promo being readied for release at least a couple of times, those who were disheartened while waiting for Salman to arrive on the big screen are all set to be rewarded soon for their patience, what with Sohail Khan and Eros ready to set their plan in execution.
The good news is that today, First Look of the film would be out. The venue is Chandan theatre, Mumbai, where Salman would be interacting with his fans. Also, even though January 24 (release date of the film) seems just round the corner, the interim time period is being considered good enough for the film to create maximum impact in the shortest time possible.
Says Sunil Lulla, Managing Director, Eros International Media Ltd., "Audiences are in for a treat with their favourite star springing a surprise with this unusually themed film. We are excited about this collaboration with Sohail for Jai Ho which promises to be high on entertainment."
- No jobs for students of state’s first dairy, fisheries colleges
- Mayor blames contractors for bad roads, says better material to be used now
- New police chief says smooth polls his top priority for now
- Battleground ready, tough fight on cards in Pune
- Gadkari visits PU for cultural event, crowd gets out of control
- Govt vehicle hits two visually impaired students