Salman Khan celebrates Ganesh Chaturthi with family at sister Arpita's home
- After arrest, Jitender Singh Tomar resigns as Delhi Law Minister
- Army begins operation near Myanmar border, kills militants involved in Manipur ambush
- Joint CP Mukesh Kumar Meena hits back, says he took charge at ACB under L-G's orders
- Congress president Sonia Gandhi accuses PM Modi of 'U-turns, falsehoods'
- UP minister booked for burning journalist to death over Facebook post
For more than a decade now, Dabangg star Salman Khan has been celebrating Ganesh Chaturthi with great fervor at his home in Galaxy Apartments.
However, this year, Salman Khan chose to carry on the tradition at his sister Arpita's house, since his house is under renovation.
"It's that time of the year again when Ganpati Bappa is visiting us, looking forward to it. Can't wait !," tweeted Arpita, a few days before the festival.
Salman Khan was planning to host the celebrations at his Panvel farmhouse, however, due to ongoing renovations, the actor decided to change the venue to his sister's residence.
Pictures of the Khan-daan have been doing the rounds.
He along with his brothers Sohail Khan, father Salim Khan, sisters Alvira, Arpita and mother Salma Khan and Helen were spotted praying to the Ganpati.
Salman Khan's friends and relatives also came over to offer prayers on the auspicious day.