Salman Khan debuts as award show host at 8th Renault Star Guild Awards
- David Headley connects the dots: Hafiz Saeed, ISI, failed Mumbai attacks
- David Headley: Travelled to India 8 times, changed name for passport
- Rs 1.14 lakh crore of bad debts: The great government bank write-off
- Caste came up in 3 suicide probes at Hyderabad University
- Uttar Pradesh has been turned into 'Islamic state': Sena mouthpiece on Ghulam Ali concert
The 'Dabangg' superstar Salman Khan has taken the stage to host the 8th Renault Star Guild Awards 2013 in Mumbai, after scorching the small screen as a TV show host.
The 47-year-old actor, who usually chooses to stay away from award functions, made his debut as a host for the show.
"I think he is a great host. It has the quality to connect with people very closely across the television. He is very normal, very warm. I think he has all the good qualities of a host," actor Arshad Warsi said.
Filmmaker Karan Johar asserted that Khan is a Rock star and is hosting for the first time so he think the 'Maine Pyar Kiya' star will be fantastic.
" I know its going to be a blast, he is meant to entertain people in which ever capacity that he chooses to entertain whether he is hosting TV shows or Award shows or films or performing live so he has always been a great entertainer and I am sure today will be know less," actor Arjun Kapoor said.
Meanwhile, the 'Ek Tha Tiger' actor looked quiet nervous as it was his very first show!
- We have turned our back to the intense food and drinking water distress
- Strategies anchored in incubators fail to foster entrepreneurship
- Existing regime of film censorship is unconstitutional
- Section 377: A right to love
- PM Oli has been lucky, but his political survival looks uncertain
- Across the aisle- MGNREGA: Making a meal of words