Salman Khan denies groupism in Bollywood
- Thousands turn up at Narendra Modi's Varanasi roadshow, BJP's PM candidate files nomination papers
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Congress moves EC over Modi's roadshow in Varanasi
- From Marandi vs Soren to Deora vs Sanyal: Top 5 battles in Lok Sabha polls Phase 6
- Rahul Gandhi joins sister Priyanka in attacking Narendra Modi on snoopgate
- Elections 2014 Phase 6 LIVE: 40 per cent electorate caste vote in first seven hours
Bollywood actor Salman Khan has denied reports of 'feud' between him and Shahrukh Khan, saying there is no groupism at all in the film industry.
"There is no groupism at all... I do my own work. I don't think there is any groupism. I don't follow anyone's life."
"If anyone comes to talk or meet me, I will talk to them or meet them nicely. I don't care who is whose friend and all. It doesn't matter to me at all," Salman said.
A spat between Shahrukh and the 'Dabangg' star a few years ago set the tongues wagging on a growing chasm between the two top guns.
Gossip mills are agog about Shahrukh's close friend Karan Johar reportedly singing paeans on Salman and apparently sending him feelers for working with him.
Even Priyanka Chopra, who is considered close to the actor, and banners like Yash Raj Films seem to be warming up to Salman.
The latest twist to the tale came in the form of SRK loyalist Arjun Rampal. There are reports that Arjun is going to be on Salman's show 'Bigg Boss'.
Arjun reportedly missed SRK's New Year bash held in Dubai and also praised Salman for his brilliant performance in 'Ek Tha Tiger'.
Arjun, who delivered hit films like 'Om Shanti Om', 'Don' and 'Ra.One' with Shahrukh, seemed to be gravitating towards Salman.
When asked if someone who picks up fight with SRK becomes his friend or vice versa, Salman said, "I don't think so it is that way at all".
On a rift between Shahrukh and Arjun, Salman said, "I am not even aware if there is any fight or whatever (between them). I don't think so (that Arjun is closer to me). I just met him at Sanjay Diwan's party. We just spoke for two minutes".
- At least 65 EVMs replaced in six Lok Sabha seats in Assam
- Twitter cofounder talks of 26/11, Indian farmers in new book
- UP records over 24 pc voter turnout till 11 AM, 20 per cent turnout in Chhattisgarh
- Arvind Kejriwal lashes out at BJP for attack on Somnath Bharti
- ANF official accused of killing youth a gallantry award winner
- Maharashtra: Poor turnout till 9 am in third phase of polling