Salman Khan: If you have money, you should use it to save life
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Bollywood superstar Salman Khan feels people should engage themselves in charity irrespective of the reasons for it.
"Everybody in the industry does charity. Some people talk about it and some people don't. They say intent is important in charity, I don't believe it. Even if someone is doing charity to show off, I have no problems with it. One should just do charity for whatever reasons they want," said Salman Khan.
The 47-year-old actor's NGO Being Human has joined hands with Fortis foundation to unveil the Little Hearts programme to provide care to children with congenital heart defects.
Salman also opened his merchandise store in the hospital here.
"I think if you have money, you should use it to save life. I feel what we are doing is just a drop in the ocean," he added.
The Dabangg star, who is fondly called 'Sallu Bhai', said that he does not like when ladies call him 'bhai'.
"I have four sisters and two of them are rakhi sisters . They are enough for me. I cannot handle people calling me 'bhai'. In fact I don't know how to react when a girl calls me 'bhai'," Salman said.
When asked about the secret of his fit and fabulous body even at this age, the actor said, "My father says after 30 years a man is responsible for his own looks. So, if you are a frustrated person then it will show on your face."
- AAP names Bharti victims, uploads eight videos targeting Africans in Delhi
- Kapil Sibal to contest from Chandni Chowk in 2014, even if Arvind Kejriwal inÂ fray
- Arvind Kejriwal likely to pass Jan Lokpal Bill in February, says the fight for new independence hasÂ begun
- Movie review: â€˜Jai hoâ€™ | The Indian Express