Salman Khan gets UK visa, will shoot Kick soon
- Cabinet rejects Rahul Gandhi's ordinance agenda, clears Jat reservation
- Modi takes on Mulayam, says SP misleading people under veil of secularism
- Next govt won't be formed without AAP support: Arvind Kejriwal
- Lok Sabha polls likely to commence in seven phases from April 2nd week
- China blames Islamic militants for attack by knife-wielding 'terrorists'
After being denied the first time, actor Salman Khan has finally got the UK visa and he will be flying to London to shoot for upcoming film Kick.
"He will be flying to London," sources close to the actor told PTI.
Salman Khan would be leaving for London in a week's time.
47-year-old Salman Khan was denied the visa because some papers related to the poaching case against him did not reach on time to fulfill visa requirements, his father Salim Khan had said.
"The visa was denied to him because some papers from Jodhpur were not there...the papers had not come. All this has happened because of a technical glitch," Salim Khan had said.
Salman Khan has a court case stemming from the illegal hunting of blackbuck in Rajasthan during the shoot of Hum Saath Saath Hain in 1998.
Salman Khan has been charged with culpable homicide not amounting to murder in 2002 hit-and-run case. The actor could face up to 10 years in jail if convicted.
- War in Congress: Old soldiers fight Rahul brigade | The Indian Express
- Aam Aadmi Party Lok Sabha 2014 Candidates – Full list
- ‘Allegations against Somnath Bharti prime facie correct, police justified in refusing Khirki Extension raid’
- Clash of the stalwarts: Uttar Pradesh set for Modi, Kejriwal rallies today