Salman Khan gets UK visa, will shoot Kick soon
- Not RSSâs job to chant âNamo, Namoâ, canât cross limits: Bhagwat
- Malaysia Airlines flight case: âFakeâ passports mystery deepens
- Mocking Nitishâs âPM hopesâ, Modi woos Muslims, Yadavs
- Kejriwal accused of influencing TV interview
- Dalit teen canât pay to cheat in exam, immolates himself
After being denied the first time, actor Salman Khan has finally got the UK visa and he will be flying to London to shoot for upcoming film Kick.
"He will be flying to London," sources close to the actor told PTI.
Salman Khan would be leaving for London in a week's time.
47-year-old Salman Khan was denied the visa because some papers related to the poaching case against him did not reach on time to fulfill visa requirements, his father Salim Khan had said.
"The visa was denied to him because some papers from Jodhpur were not there...the papers had not come. All this has happened because of a technical glitch," Salim Khan had said.
Salman Khan has a court case stemming from the illegal hunting of blackbuck in Rajasthan during the shoot of Hum Saath Saath Hain in 1998.
Salman Khan has been charged with culpable homicide not amounting to murder in 2002 hit-and-run case. The actor could face up to 10 years in jail if convicted.
- Eight held for ‘attacking’ Dalit wedding procession in Sabarkantha
- 90 airports on alert to check movement of cash ahead of elections
- Notices to 23 hospitals for withdrawing facility
- Sindhis threaten to move HC if Sindhu Sagar not cleaned
- In Mumbai, teacher’s love story with student ends in her arrest
- Govt dismisses AAP allegations
- AAP workers stage protest outside Kejriwal’s residence over ticket distribution
- BJP boycotts NDTV over news gaffe | The Indian Express
- Out of the promised 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by BJP: Kejriwal
- BJP complains to EC against Rahul over RSS remarks, seeks derecognition of Congress