Salman Khan gets UK visa, will shoot Kick soon
- Rail Budget 2015: No hike in passenger fares, Prabhu promises modern rail network
- Rail Budget: Ally Shiv Sena not satisfied, but Mulayam says Prabhu has done a 'good job'
- Rail Budget futuristic and passenger centric: PM Modi
- PDP, BJP thrash out differences; all clear for Mufti-Modi meeting tomorrow
- Hummer horror: Senior policeman suspended for secretly meeting Kerala businessman
After being denied the first time, actor Salman Khan has finally got the UK visa and he will be flying to London to shoot for upcoming film Kick.
"He will be flying to London," sources close to the actor told PTI.
Salman Khan would be leaving for London in a week's time.
47-year-old Salman Khan was denied the visa because some papers related to the poaching case against him did not reach on time to fulfill visa requirements, his father Salim Khan had said.
"The visa was denied to him because some papers from Jodhpur were not there...the papers had not come. All this has happened because of a technical glitch," Salim Khan had said.
Salman Khan has a court case stemming from the illegal hunting of blackbuck in Rajasthan during the shoot of Hum Saath Saath Hain in 1998.
Salman Khan has been charged with culpable homicide not amounting to murder in 2002 hit-and-run case. The actor could face up to 10 years in jail if convicted.