Salman Khan handpicks drawings by kids for Being Human Tshirts
- HSBC Indian list just doubled to 1195 names. Balance: Rs 25420 cr
- Manjhi expelled, Nitish stakes claim to form govt in Bihar
- Hanging of Afzal Guru was 'wrong' & 'badly' handled, says Shashi Tharoor
- Have given it my all, not nervous about result: Kiran Bedi
- Japanese girl allegedly raped by tourist guide in Jaipur
Considering his fondness for painting as a hobby, Salman Khan surely knows how to appreciate a good painting. The actor recently attended an art camp organized by artist Rouble Nagi that showcased work of underprivileged kids.
So amazed and impressed was Salman with the drawings of these kids that he handpicked around 10 drawings and told Rouble that he would like to use them as a part of his Being Human T-shirt collection.
Rouble was thrilled with this gesture and readily obliged.