Salman Khan handpicks drawings by kids for Being Human Tshirts
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Considering his fondness for painting as a hobby, Salman Khan surely knows how to appreciate a good painting. The actor recently attended an art camp organized by artist Rouble Nagi that showcased work of underprivileged kids.
So amazed and impressed was Salman with the drawings of these kids that he handpicked around 10 drawings and told Rouble that he would like to use them as a part of his Being Human T-shirt collection.
Rouble was thrilled with this gesture and readily obliged.
- Opening up: Rahul Gandhi plans elections to pick CWC members too
- Telangana turmoil likely in Parliament; PM says opposition to bill are hiccups, BJP to take call as per â€˜situationâ€™
- LIVE: Narendra Modi addresses first rally in Mamataâ€™sÂ turf
- Jan Lokpal Bill divides AAP and Cong, threatens Delhi govt