Salman Khan handpicks drawings by kids for Being Human Tshirts
- Scare again: At least 60 killed as powerful earthquake jolts Nepal, over 1500 injured
- Hope border issue gets China push during Modi visit: Rajnath Singh
- Chinese newspaper accuses PM Modi of 'playing little tricks' over border issues
- 'Suit-boot ki sarkar' trying to 'grab' farmers' land: Rahul Gandhi
- Third blogger hacked to death in Bangladesh: Police
Considering his fondness for painting as a hobby, Salman Khan surely knows how to appreciate a good painting. The actor recently attended an art camp organized by artist Rouble Nagi that showcased work of underprivileged kids.
So amazed and impressed was Salman with the drawings of these kids that he handpicked around 10 drawings and told Rouble that he would like to use them as a part of his Being Human T-shirt collection.
Rouble was thrilled with this gesture and readily obliged.