Salman Khan hates 'Bollywood'
- Myanmar says operation on militants was on Indian side of border
- Somnath Bharti's wife accuses him of domestic violence, DCW issues notice
- Debt-stressed Punjab farmer, who met Rahul Gandhi, commits suicide
- Jitender Tomar did not graduate from our varsity: RML Awadh University
- Railways staggers tatkal booking to ease pressure, upto 50 pc refund on cancellation
Mumbai is the hub of Indian film industry, known the world over as Bollywood but leading actor Salman Khan says the name is "disgusting".
"Hate this name, Bollywood. Koi naam hai kya? Disgusting," Khan tweeted.
The word 'Bollywood' is commonly used for the Hindi-language film industry based in Mumbai and is often incorrectly used to refer to the whole of Indian cinema.