Salman Khan hates 'Bollywood'
- L-G Jung functioning as if there is President's Rule in Delhi: Sisodia
- Suicide car bomb kills at least 6, injures 9 in Kabul
- VIDEO: Teased by bodyguard, Agra woman smashes SP leader's Mercedes
- Amid Delhi Chief Secy row, at least dozen govt officers ready to leave city
- Modi govt calls for 'fitting' commemoration of Rajiv Gandhi death anniversary
Mumbai is the hub of Indian film industry, known the world over as Bollywood but leading actor Salman Khan says the name is "disgusting".
"Hate this name, Bollywood. Koi naam hai kya? Disgusting," Khan tweeted.
The word 'Bollywood' is commonly used for the Hindi-language film industry based in Mumbai and is often incorrectly used to refer to the whole of Indian cinema.