Salman Khan ready to visit US for medical check-up
- Essar Leaks: SC issues notices to Essar Group and Centre on PIL seeking court-monitored probe
- Karnataka CM announces CBI probe into death of IAS officer DK Ravi
- Hashimpura massacre: 10 freed still in UP Police
- Jaitley, Rajan paper over the cracks, minister says in regular, frank talks
- Lee Kuan Yew, founder of modern Singapore, passes away at 91
Bollywood actor Salman Khan, who had undergone surgery for his nerve disorder Trigeminal Neuralgia last year, is leaving for the US for his medical check up.
Salman's medical check-up has been long overdue but due to his professional commitments, the Dabangg actor had been delaying it. But reports are that Salman will be leavng for the US next week.
Salman, who is currently shooting for Sohail Khan's Mental in Dubai, will return to Mumbai on March 11 before flying out.
The actor was supposed to leave right after the release of Dabangg 2, but the trip got postponed as he was to start shooting for Mental. Later, in January, the trip was yet again postponed due to the court hearings.
Unlike earlier this time Salman's sisters Alvira and Arpita won't be travelling with him but filmmaker and friend Sajid Nadiadwala is likely to accompany the superstar.
Salman Khan also plans to take a break and might extend his stay in the US. Once back, Salman will start shooting back-to-back for Sohail's film, Sajid Nadiadwala's Kick and Anees Bazmee's No Entry Mein Entry.