Salman Khan: I am not interested in getting married
- L-G Jung functioning as if there is President's Rule in Delhi: Sisodia
- Suicide car bomb kills at least 6, injures 9 in Kabul
- VIDEO: Teased by bodyguard, Agra woman smashes SP leader's Mercedes
- Amid Delhi Chief Secy row, at least dozen govt officers ready to leave city
- Modi govt calls for 'fitting' commemoration of Rajiv Gandhi death anniversary
Superstar Salman Khan says he is not interested in getting married and is happy being single.
"I am not interested in getting married or having a girlfriend. I am loving my single status. In 30 years I must have been single...I am loving it. I am absolutely having a blast...you have no idea how I am feeling," Salman said in an interview here.
In the past, Salman was uncomfortable and always dodged queries on his marriage but now he seems to have a way around questions on his single status.
"Now that I am single.. I can do whatever I can. There is no need to give explanation, or lie to anyone. Whoever wants to come (in my life) can come.. but don't expect anything," Salman said.
Ask him if he is commitment phobic, the 48-year-old says, "When I commit...then I commit. Right now, I am non-committal about anything."
But he does respect women.
"I respect women and I will always continue to do it. I have never spoken ill about anyone," Salman said.
Salman has had relationships with various actresses including Somy Ali, Sangeeta Bijlani, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Katrina Kaif. His love-life and link-ups still continues to be the stuff of gossip mills.