Salman Khan: I will beat Shah Rukh Khan's record with my next movie
- After arrest, Jitender Singh Tomar resigns as Delhi Law Minister
- Army begins operation near Myanmar border, kills militants involved in Manipur ambush
- Joint CP Mukesh Kumar Meena hits back, says he took charge at ACB under L-G's orders
- Congress president Sonia Gandhi accuses PM Modi of 'U-turns, falsehoods'
- UP minister booked for burning journalist to death over Facebook post
Salman acknowledged that SRK starrer beat the box office records set by him but is not too worried about 'Chennai Express' earning Rs 225.67 crore.
"I hugged Shah Rukh during Ramadan because it was a pious month and it's not only me who should show such gestures to friends but all should do that. It's a being human act.
"I don't have any personal enmity with him and I know his release broke all my records. If I have any problem then I want to beat the person through my work. My next release will be an answer to all the new records which are going to happen at the box-office be it Aamir's 'Dhoom 3' or new actor Ranbir's next film," Salman said during a press conference for 'Bigg Boss' season 7.
Salman, 47, returns as the host of the celebrity reality show on Colors for the fourth time and when asked whether he will invite his 'Karan Arjun' co-star on the show, he was all for it.
"I will invite Shah Rukh on my show. If he wants to come and promote his film, he is most welcome," he said.
Asked if he would like to do a show like Aamir's 'Satyamev Jayate', Salman joked, "I am open to do anything. If Aamir does not want to host it then I will associate myself with the show. Not only 'Satyamev Jayate', if Bachchan sahab feels he is too old to host 'Kaun Banega Crorepati' then I will do that also."
The actor, who was in a jovial mood during the press conference, said the only question that makes him angry is about his marriage.