Salman Khan in a new TVC for Yatra.com
- David Headley connects the dots: Hafiz Saeed, ISI, failed Mumbai attacks
- David Headley: Travelled to India 8 times, changed name for passport
- Rs 1.14 lakh crore of bad debts: The great government bank write-off
- Caste came up in 3 suicide probes at Hyderabad University
- Uttar Pradesh has been turned into 'Islamic state': Sena mouthpiece on Ghulam Ali concert
Yatra.com, one of the leading online travel portals has announced the launch of its TV campaign bringing back superstar Salman Khan as Mr. Yatra. The campaign will emphasise on leisure holidays and will showcase the best deals that will be available this season only at Yatra.com. An extension to the previous TV campaign, this campaign focuses on deals in holiday packages, another offering from the Yatra.com's portfolio. The multimedia campaign that will be extensively promoted through print, online, e-marketing and mailers has been conceptualised by McCann.
The new TVC that extends the previous story forward in a humorous way has the actor hanging from a building wall trying to crack the best holiday deal. The TVC therefore repositions the brand as a provider of hassle free holidays that make for a happy holiday.
Pratik Mazumder, Head of Marketing and Strategic Relations, Yatra.com said, "Post the success of our last campaign, we wanted to highlight the brand promise of leaving no stone unturned in getting our customers the best holiday deals."
Ranjeev Vij, General Manager, McCann said, "The campaign presented Salman as cool, in-control and a forceful 'Yatra.com man' where his sole motive is to get the best price for his customers. Having done it for ticketing, now Salman is out to commit the best holiday packages to Yatra.com customers in yet another humorous commercial."
c is the new face of Signature
McDowell Signature has announced Akshay Kumar as the new brand ambassador for its campaign 'Success is living in the spotlight'. The actor features in an extensive 13-week television campaign, as the manifestation of 'The Signature Man.' The campaign will also resonate with the youth whose definition of success has evolved over the years. Today's youth believes that success is not complete without fame and public adulation.
Ashok Capoor, President and Managing Director, United Spirits Limited, said, "Signature has been built as a brand that resonates with the successful; therefore we have adopted the new tagline - 'The sign of success'. We are pleased to welcome the remarkable Akshay Kumar into our fold. Akshay brings with him talent, a distinctive charm, his own unique style statement and oodles of success, which, we at Signature, believe to be a true reflection of our brand values."
- Government must resolve growing burden of non-performing assets
- Outrage over police assault on students is meaningless
- Right to a toilet: For the health, dignity and safety of women in slums
- Raja-Mandala: Maritime India versus Continental Delhi
- The Akhilesh-Mulayam duet
- We have turned our back to the intense food and drinking water distress