Salman Khan in Subhash Ghai's Hero starring Sooraj Pancholi
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Bollywood's 'Dabangg' Salman Khan has been roped in by Subhash Ghai for a cameo role in his upcoming film 'Hero' which will mark the Bollywood debut of Aditya Pancholi's son Sooraj.
Sooraj Pancholi was recently embroiled in Jiah Khan's suicide case. However, it seems that the worst is over for Sooraj Pancholi. According to reports, Salman Khan has agreed to make a guest appearance in the film. Having been released on bail from jail the young actor is busy getting back in the groove.
Further, Salman Khan is all set to take on the mantle of an independent producer with a remake of Subhash Ghai's 1983 blockbuster 'Hero'. The project will launch Sooraj and Suniel Shetty's daughter Aathiya.
The reports also suggest that 'Hero' is being preponed to expedite Sooraj's career plans. Nikhil Advani who directs the remake of Hero is working frantically on the script incorporating Sooraj's personality into the hero Jaikishan's character.
A source close to the project said: "'Hero' will begin shooting in January 2014. Salman Khan has asked the entire team to get into a work-mode immediately. The script is being re-worked to suit today's times."
However, earlier reports that Subhash Ghai would compose the music for the new 'Hero' are now invalid. Apparently, Salman will use some of Laxmikant-Pyarelal's chartbusters from the original Hero while Sajid-Wajid would be asked to do some fresh music.
Salman Khan has even told Sooraj to hit the gym with a vengeance when they met recently. Says the source, "Sooraj has lost a lot of weight. He needs to get a toned physique. Salman would personally supervise Sooraj's physical training."
Says Sooraj's father Aditya Pancholi, "Yes, by the grace of God everything seems to be getting back on the right track. We will be starting the film sooner than we thought."
- Live: Kejriwal does a U turn, urges people to come in largeÂ numbers
- Women competent enough, they need opportunities, saysÂ Rahul
- â€˜Modi has a majoritarian, authoritarian attitudeâ€¦ such a policy and style of govt would be a disaster for thisÂ countryâ€™
- â€˜Narmada water not reaching farmers for want of minor canalsâ€™ | The Indian Express