Salman Khan inks 500cr deal with entertainment channel
- L-G Jung functioning as if there is President's Rule in Delhi: Sisodia
- Suicide car bomb kills at least 6, injures 9 in Kabul
- VIDEO: Teased by bodyguard, Agra woman smashes SP leader's Mercedes
- Amid Delhi Chief Secy row, at least dozen govt officers ready to leave city
- Modi govt calls for 'fitting' commemoration of Rajiv Gandhi death anniversary
Bollywood heartthrob Salman Khan has signed a 500-crore deal with an entertainment channel. According to sources, the agreement, which is first of its kind in India, includes airing all of Khan's films that will release in the next five years.
The 47-year-old actor, who is considered to be the most popular celebrity on social media and whose popularity on TV is supposed to be multiplying with time, seems to have cast an indelible impact on viewers across all age groups.