Salman Khan inks 500cr deal with entertainment channel
- Coal scam: Ex-PM Manmohan Singh summoned as accused in Hindalco case
- Supreme Court hands out life term to six convicts in Manjunath murder case
- AAP Delhi MLAs write letter seeking expulsion of Yadav, Bhushan: Reports
- Land to Mines to coal, Oppn stands stall in RS
- BJP line to restive RSS: our ministers may quit if PDP doesn’t behave
Bollywood heartthrob Salman Khan has signed a 500-crore deal with an entertainment channel. According to sources, the agreement, which is first of its kind in India, includes airing all of Khan's films that will release in the next five years.
The 47-year-old actor, who is considered to be the most popular celebrity on social media and whose popularity on TV is supposed to be multiplying with time, seems to have cast an indelible impact on viewers across all age groups.