Salman Khan inks 500cr deal with entertainment channel
- I expected to do very well but didn't expect to top it: UPSC topper
- Shiv Sena comes to BJP's rescue, says 'move to classify madrasas as non-schools not anti-religious'
- Across the Aisle: ‘Export or perish’. Have we chosen ‘perish’?
- Big Picture - ‘Why did they kill me, ammi?’
- Sunday Story: The Leader and his machine
Bollywood heartthrob Salman Khan has signed a 500-crore deal with an entertainment channel. According to sources, the agreement, which is first of its kind in India, includes airing all of Khan's films that will release in the next five years.
The 47-year-old actor, who is considered to be the most popular celebrity on social media and whose popularity on TV is supposed to be multiplying with time, seems to have cast an indelible impact on viewers across all age groups.