Salman Khan inspires Soha Ali for her next 'Jo Bhi Karva Lo'
- Haji Ali dargah will have to open doors for women after Bombay HC ruling
- My vision for India is rapid transformation, not gradual evolution: PM Modi
- Panel works on alternative to pellets: Balls of pepper, capsicum gas
- Scorpene leak: Firms to be blacklisted only in cases of clear criminality, says Parrikar
- Sheena Bora murder: Taped conversations emerging on media submitted in court, says CBI
"Moreover, I am getting a chance to work with some of the best funnymen of the industry like Paresh Rawal, Arshad and Jaaved," she said.
The year has been fulfilling so far for Soha, as she made her TV debut with TLC's "What not to Wear" and will be seen in big projects like Mira Nair's "Midnight's Children" and Tigmanshu Dhulia's sequel to "Sahib, Biwi Aur Gangster".
"I am lucky that I have had a good year. Hopefully, my first international project 'Midnight's Children' will release in India in the last week of December.
- In Kashmir, so-called solutions are riddled with contradictions and divisions
- Why personal, social and political self-identification of Dalits must count more than legal nomenclature.
- The draft surrogacy bill violates the fundamental right of people to choose modes of parenthood
- Realpolitik drives Myanmar’s outreach to India and China
- Epidemics in India are seldom followed by a long-term response
- Pakistan army has a battle to win: The corruption within