Salman Khan inspires Soha Ali for her next 'Jo Bhi Karva Lo'
- Dadri reminds us how PM Modi bears responsibility for the poison that is being spread
- Kill policemen, never commit suicide: Hardik tells Patel youth
- From Arvind Kejriwal to Rahul Gandhi: Who said what on Dadri lynching
- Forensic lab rules out drug overdose in Indrani Mukerjea case
- Bihar polls: After Nitish Kumar's remark, BJP promises free petrol for scooties
"Moreover, I am getting a chance to work with some of the best funnymen of the industry like Paresh Rawal, Arshad and Jaaved," she said.
The year has been fulfilling so far for Soha, as she made her TV debut with TLC's "What not to Wear" and will be seen in big projects like Mira Nair's "Midnight's Children" and Tigmanshu Dhulia's sequel to "Sahib, Biwi Aur Gangster".
"I am lucky that I have had a good year. Hopefully, my first international project 'Midnight's Children' will release in India in the last week of December.