Salman Khan inspires Soha Ali for her next 'Jo Bhi Karva Lo'
- Malaysia Airlines plane may have turned back before vanishing, says Air force chief
- Out of the 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by Modi: Kejriwal
- BJP complains to EC against Rahul over RSS remarks, seeks derecognition of Congress
- Varanasi seat row: RSS worried but believes BJP will solve it
- Subrata Roy arrest row: The not-so-beautiful story
"Moreover, I am getting a chance to work with some of the best funnymen of the industry like Paresh Rawal, Arshad and Jaaved," she said.
The year has been fulfilling so far for Soha, as she made her TV debut with TLC's "What not to Wear" and will be seen in big projects like Mira Nair's "Midnight's Children" and Tigmanshu Dhulia's sequel to "Sahib, Biwi Aur Gangster".
"I am lucky that I have had a good year. Hopefully, my first international project 'Midnight's Children' will release in India in the last week of December.
"I am currently shooting with one of the best directors of today - Tigmanshu Dhulia for 'Sahib, Biwi Aur Gangster 2'. My brother is also working with him for 'Bullet Raja' but I am the first one to work with him in my family," she said.