Aamir Khan: Salman Khan is a bigger star than me
- 15 security personnel killed as Naxals attack CRPF convoy in Chhattisgarh
- Rahul compares Modi with Hitler, says Gujarat CM behaves arrogantly
- Missing Malaysia airline: Man travelling on stolen passport identified as Iranian
- Bhagwat cautions RSS cadres against crossing limits for BJP
- Arvind Kejriwal accused of influencing TV interview
Bollywood perfectionist Aamir Khan said that superstar Salman Khan is a bigger star than him.
The actor, who was speaking at a conclave hosted by a news channel, acknowledged that his 'Andaz Apna Apna' co-star is more popular than him.
Aamir Khan said: "Salman Khan is my friend and also a bigger star than me. I prepare so much but he does not need to do that. He will shake his belt, move his goggles and that's enough for the success of his films. I feel happy about it."
The Khans – Aamir, Shah Rukh and Salman – have been ruling Bollywood for the longest time but the actor was of the opinion that while he needs to prepare for a role Salman Khan does not need to do that.
Aamir Khan, who is all set for the release of his action film 'Dhoom: 3' (December 20), revealed that he spent two years learning tap-dancing, body building and gymnastics for the film!
Earlier Salman Khan was to release his home production 'Jai Ho' in December, however it is believed that Salman Khan shifted the date for close friend Aamir Khan to avoid the big clash.
Aamir and Salman have been friends for long however have only worked together in 'Andaaz Apna Apna'. Earlier Aamir Khan had expressed that he would like to work with his friend once again if they came across a good script.
- Eight held for ‘attacking’ Dalit wedding procession in Sabarkantha
- 90 airports on alert to check movement of cash ahead of elections
- Notices to 23 hospitals for withdrawing facility
- Sindhis threaten to move HC if Sindhu Sagar not cleaned
- In Mumbai, teacher’s love story with student ends in her arrest
- Govt dismisses AAP allegations
- AAP workers stage protest outside Kejriwal’s residence over ticket distribution
- BJP boycotts NDTV over news gaffe | The Indian Express
- Out of the promised 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by BJP: Kejriwal
- Kejriwal Gujarat tour: The unfamiliar politician | The Indian Express