Salman Khan is growing as an actor: Aamir
- Congress says Togadia spreading venom; EC seeks recording of alleged hate speech
- Proponents of Article 370 should say how it has helped J&K: Rajnath Singh
- 1984 riots: Akalis protest over Capt Amarinder Singh's clean chit to Jagdish Tytler
- Supreme Court issues notice to Goa Police, agrees to hear Tejpal's bail plea in sexual assault case
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score, CSK vs DD: DD draw first blood, McCullum departs early
Superstar Aamir Khan feels that his close friend Salman Khan is growing as an actor with every film. "I have noticed that over the last two-three years his (Salman Khan) work has improved a lot. I loved his 'Dabangg'.
"I think he is growing as an actor," Aamir Khan told reporters on Thursday (Decembr 19).
Salman Khan will be seen next in Sohail Khan's 'Jai Ho' and Aamir Khan is waiting to see the film, which releases next month. "Whenever Salman's films release we all eagerly await its release and like all of you I too am a fan of his. I have not seen the promo of 'Jai Ho' but I will watch it today," Aamir Khan said.
"I am really waiting to see Jai Ho. Its a good title as well. I am sure it will be a good film," Aamir Khan said.
Recently, Salman Khan was seen promoting 'Dhoom 3' on his reality show 'Bigg Boss'. "I will give all the credit to Salman Khan for the promotions (of 'Dhoom 3'). I was talking to Salman today, and said you
have really embarrassed me, what are you doing? He was like no, let me do what I am doing. But that is his love and his affection and I hope I too can do something for him which I definitely will," Aamir Khan said.
It was Aamir Khan who had asked Salman to wear the bowler hat, which happens to be Aamir's signature look in Dhoom 3.
Salman Khan has been promoting 'Dhoom 3' on his own, even without the star cast of the film being present on the set.
- 21-year-old dies in road mishap, one injured
- Ask Badals where is Ludhiana Metro: Bhattal to locals
- Arrests in priest murder case divide Catholic Church
- Short Change: EPFO to allot permanent account number to active subscribers by Oct 15
- India Inc profit set to grow, but margins under pressure
- Mulayam: Will amend Constitution for Muslim quota