Salman Khan on tiff with Shah Rukh: We cannot be best of friends again
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
On the first episode of the fourth season of 'Koffee With Karan' Salman Khan surely gave us an insight of who he really is, talking about marriage, relationships, competition, his contemporaries and of course his much-talked about relationship with foe-turned-rival-turned-friend-again Shah Rukh Khan.
When asked about the much-talked about animosity between him and Shah Rukh Khan and the hug that took place at the Iftaar party earlier this, Salman Khan said: "If I had crossed him and didn't acknowledge him it would have been wrong… I saw him sitting down there and I moved and said salaam alaikum."
When Karan Johar asked if he felt that is was the media that propagated this so-called war, Salman Khan said: "It was never a war … It was just two guys that got along fine and one night they didn't get along and it was something that hurt me. He could have just come that same night and finished it off. He chose not to and I said let it be."
"After that he came on to your show and spoke about me. He passes my house four or five times a day. He should have come home and rung the bell."
It was in 2008 during Salman Khan's then girlfriend Katrina Kaif's birthday party that there was a heated argument and spat between Salman and Shah Rukh.
Salman Khan was all praise for Shah Rukh Khan saying, "I think the romantic scenes that Shah Rukh does and his intensity, I don't think that anybody can touch him in that."
Salman Khan said after the hug at the Iftaar party, he did sms Shah Rukh Khan. Later, Salman Khan stressed that though the two actors cannot be 'best of friends' now but also made it clear that he has immense respect for Shah Rukh.
- Live: Kejriwal does a U turn, urges people to come in largeÂ numbers
- Women competent enough, they need opportunities, saysÂ Rahul
- â€˜Modi has a majoritarian, authoritarian attitudeâ€¦ such a policy and style of govt would be a disaster for thisÂ countryâ€™
- â€˜Narmada water not reaching farmers for want of minor canalsâ€™ | The Indian Express