Salman Khan praises SRK on Bigg Boss
- Uri terror attack: There were specific intelligence inputs about a fidayeen attack
- New York explosion LIVE: Blast was intentional, says Mayor; 29 injured
- Behind Rafale deal: Their ‘strategic’ role in delivery of nuclear weapons
- Army set to hand over 1,500 acres of land to J&K govt, modalities being worked out
- Arunachal: Day after, PPA chairman says Khandu plan may have been on for weeks
Bollywood superstar Salman Khan defended his rival Shah Rukh Khan on Bigg Boss after Imam Siddique, a contestant on the show, claimed he was the one who made SRK a star.
Siddique, a casting director, got into an argument with host Salman last night after he nominated the house's captain Niketan.
The actor told Siddique to nominate someone else as Niketan was the captain of the house but Siddique stood by his decision, saying he knew what the audience want.
After Salman mocked him, Siddique replied, "I cast Preity Zinta and Shah Rukh Khan for ad films that worked very well with the audiences."
Losing his cool, Salman said, "Shah Rukh is in the industry because of his hard work and the support of his fans. It is because he has pursued his career with determination that he is a big man and not because you cast him in an advertisement."