Salman Khan praises SRK on Bigg Boss
- Arvind Kejriwal hits back at Jung on cancelling secy appointments
- US releases documents recovered in raid that killed Osama bin Laden
- Al Qaeda describes 26/11 Mumbai attack as 'heroic Fidai', 'blessed' operation
- Key member of Modi's poll campaign team likely to work for Nitish Kumar
- Food inspectors order recall of Maggi noodles, say it contains excess lead
Bollywood superstar Salman Khan defended his rival Shah Rukh Khan on Bigg Boss after Imam Siddique, a contestant on the show, claimed he was the one who made SRK a star.
Siddique, a casting director, got into an argument with host Salman last night after he nominated the house's captain Niketan.
The actor told Siddique to nominate someone else as Niketan was the captain of the house but Siddique stood by his decision, saying he knew what the audience want.
After Salman mocked him, Siddique replied, "I cast Preity Zinta and Shah Rukh Khan for ad films that worked very well with the audiences."
Losing his cool, Salman said, "Shah Rukh is in the industry because of his hard work and the support of his fans. It is because he has pursued his career with determination that he is a big man and not because you cast him in an advertisement."
The 47-year-old 'Dabangg' star also revealed that Siddique was desperate to be a part of the show and would text him everyday begging to be a part of 'Bigg Boss'.