Salman Khan targets Shah Rukh Khan again
- Naxal threat has to be quashed with a firm hand, says Pranab, as Maoists kill 16 in Chhattisgarh ambush
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to the west coast
- AAP defends Rs 20,000 per person dinner with Kejriwal, says it was transparent
- Bhagwat cautions RSS cadres against crossing limits for BJP
- Narendra Modi's new found love for Bihar a ploy to win votes: Nitish Kumar
Salman Khan lost his cool once again while shooting for an ad film and targeted his archrival Shah Rukh Khan after he was requested to redo a scene with a different facial expression.
According to reports, the 47-year-old actor, who was shooting for an ad film in Mumbai, was asked to redo a walk, to which he bluntly replied: "Agar walk karna hai toh kisi model ko bula lete."
Later, when the stunned director requested him to give more expressions for an extreme close-up shot, the 'Maine Pyar Kiya' star shot back saying, "Agar acting hi karani hai, toh Hrithik ko le lete," it has been revealed.
He didn't stop there and attached one more line "Aur agar over acting karani hai toh Shah Rukh ko le lete."
- Internal Maoist document targets 12 political leaders
- Forces didn’t follow SoP, says MHA
- ‘Teesta NGOs got foreign donations worth Rs 4 cr’
- Unable to pay to cheat, another student tries to kill himself in UP
- ‘Ignored’ by AAP, Mallika says won’t contest LS elections
- He didn’t want to lose a year, mother had mortgaged ring to arrange ‘bribe’
- AAP workers stage protest outside Kejriwal’s residence over ticket distribution
- BJP boycotts NDTV over news gaffe | The Indian Express
- Out of the promised 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by BJP: Kejriwal
- Kejriwal Gujarat tour: The unfamiliar politician | The Indian Express