Salman Khan targets Shah Rukh Khan again
- Dalit student suicide: Protests erupt in Hyd, Cong demands sacking of Dattatreya, Irani
- Behind Dalit student suicide: how his campus showed him the door
- SC restrains Centre from disinvesting further shares in Hindustan Zinc in favour of Vedanta
- Ganga projects: Uma Bharti objects but Prakash Javadekar rejects
- Grieving Mehbooba Mufti introduces brother to party, politics
Salman Khan lost his cool once again while shooting for an ad film and targeted his archrival Shah Rukh Khan after he was requested to redo a scene with a different facial expression.
According to reports, the 47-year-old actor, who was shooting for an ad film in Mumbai, was asked to redo a walk, to which he bluntly replied: "Agar walk karna hai toh kisi model ko bula lete."
Later, when the stunned director requested him to give more expressions for an extreme close-up shot, the 'Maine Pyar Kiya' star shot back saying, "Agar acting hi karani hai, toh Hrithik ko le lete," it has been revealed.
He didn't stop there and attached one more line "Aur agar over acting karani hai toh Shah Rukh ko le lete."
- It is not incidental that Rohith Chakravarthi Vemula and his dissent were crushed
- Aroon Tikekar carried the rationalist legacy of 19th century Maharashtra
- Sushma Swaraj’s Israel visit: Owning a friendship
- Cuddalore rape victim story shows how little has changed
- Risk taking, experimentation and teamwork must also infect government machinery
- New mobile towers, better roads are making a difference in Bastar