Salman Khan to celebrate Ganesh Chaturthi at his Panvel farmhouse
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Uma stands by 'Modi not a good orator' remark; Swamy asks PC to 'improve Sonia's Hindi'
- Buses go off road in Mumbai as drivers, conductors strike against long duty hours
- Narendra Modi has deep character flaws... wouldâve fought in Varanasi if I knew Hindi: PC
- India-US chill over Khobragade claims Ambassador Nancy Powellâs job
- US visa ban on Narendra Modi to be lifted if he becomes PM: Report
Bollywood superstar Salman Khan, who has been celebrating Ganesh Chaturthi for the past decade at his Galaxy Apartments in Mumbai, will not be bringing the idol home this year.
According to reports, since Salman Khan's apartment is under renovation, the Khan-daan will bring Ganpati at his Panvel farmhouse.
Salman Khan's sisters Arpita and Alvira have taken up the responsibility for food and decor at the Panvel residence for celebrating Ganesh Chathurthi.
They will be reaching there much before the entire family for preparations.
Salman Khan has always been a pro in celebrating festivals with family.
All his friends and family have been attending the Ganpati festival at Salman's place since years.
However, they have yet not decided on where the idol will be immersed.
- As campaigning picks up, candidates focus on strength areas of rivals
- 143 restaurants offer 30% discount to voters on April 30
- Auto union strike: Drivers demand Tricity permit
- RO serves Pawan Bansal show-cause notice
- BJP releases ‘chargesheet’ listing 16 Cong ‘scams’
- From mobile apps to post cards to call centres, parties go all out to woo voters