Salman Khan to celebrate Ganesh Chaturthi at his Panvel farmhouse
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Bollywood superstar Salman Khan, who has been celebrating Ganesh Chaturthi for the past decade at his Galaxy Apartments in Mumbai, will not be bringing the idol home this year.
According to reports, since Salman Khan's apartment is under renovation, the Khan-daan will bring Ganpati at his Panvel farmhouse.
Salman Khan's sisters Arpita and Alvira have taken up the responsibility for food and decor at the Panvel residence for celebrating Ganesh Chathurthi.
They will be reaching there much before the entire family for preparations.
Salman Khan has always been a pro in celebrating festivals with family.
All his friends and family have been attending the Ganpati festival at Salman's place since years.
However, they have yet not decided on where the idol will be immersed.
- Live: Kejriwal does a U turn, urges people to come in largeÂ numbers
- Women competent enough, they need opportunities, saysÂ Rahul
- â€˜Modi has a majoritarian, authoritarian attitudeâ€¦ such a policy and style of govt would be a disaster for thisÂ countryâ€™
- â€˜Narmada water not reaching farmers for want of minor canalsâ€™ | The Indian Express