Salman Khan to celebrate Ganesh Chaturthi at his Panvel farmhouse
- HSBC Indian list just doubled to 1195 names. Balance: Rs 25420 cr
- Manjhi expelled, Nitish stakes claim to form govt in Bihar
- Hanging of Afzal Guru was 'wrong' & 'badly' handled, says Shashi Tharoor
- Have given it my all, not nervous about result: Kiran Bedi
- Japanese girl allegedly raped by tourist guide in Jaipur
Bollywood superstar Salman Khan, who has been celebrating Ganesh Chaturthi for the past decade at his Galaxy Apartments in Mumbai, will not be bringing the idol home this year.
According to reports, since Salman Khan's apartment is under renovation, the Khan-daan will bring Ganpati at his Panvel farmhouse.
Salman Khan's sisters Arpita and Alvira have taken up the responsibility for food and decor at the Panvel residence for celebrating Ganesh Chathurthi.
They will be reaching there much before the entire family for preparations.
Salman Khan has always been a pro in celebrating festivals with family.
All his friends and family have been attending the Ganpati festival at Salman's place since years.
However, they have yet not decided on where the idol will be immersed.