Salman Khan to celebrate Ganesh Chaturthi at his Panvel farmhouse
- L-G Jung functioning as if there is President's Rule in Delhi: Sisodia
- Suicide car bomb kills at least 6, injures 9 in Kabul
- VIDEO: Teased by bodyguard, Agra woman smashes SP leader's Mercedes
- Amid Delhi Chief Secy row, at least dozen govt officers ready to leave city
- Modi govt calls for 'fitting' commemoration of Rajiv Gandhi death anniversary
Bollywood superstar Salman Khan, who has been celebrating Ganesh Chaturthi for the past decade at his Galaxy Apartments in Mumbai, will not be bringing the idol home this year.
According to reports, since Salman Khan's apartment is under renovation, the Khan-daan will bring Ganpati at his Panvel farmhouse.
Salman Khan's sisters Arpita and Alvira have taken up the responsibility for food and decor at the Panvel residence for celebrating Ganesh Chathurthi.
They will be reaching there much before the entire family for preparations.
Salman Khan has always been a pro in celebrating festivals with family.
All his friends and family have been attending the Ganpati festival at Salman's place since years.
However, they have yet not decided on where the idol will be immersed.