Salman Khan to do cameo in brother-in-law Atul Agnihotri's next
- Mad rush, chaos as Arvind Kejriwal takes local train to woo 'aam aadmi' in Mumbai
- SC defers hearing on Sahara's plea on releasing Subrata Roy
- President not for executing Devinderpal Singh Bhullar, MHA disagrees
- Lalu loyalist-turned rebel Ram Kripal Yadav joins BJP
- Malaysia asks India to join search for missing plane
Superstar Salman Khan will do a cameo in filmmaker and brother-in-law Atul Agnihotri's next home production.
After the success of his home production Bodyguard featuring Salman Khan and Kareena Kapoor, Atul is all set with his next flick, titled O Teri.
"He (Salman) is there in the film. He is doing a cameo. He has a song and few scenes to do," Atul told PTI, without divulging any further details.
Atul's directorial debut Dil Ne Jise Apna Kaha (2004) had Salman, Preity Zinta and Bhoomika Chawla in the lead. He then produced Hello (2008), which also had Salman but in a cameo appearance.
"He is a part of my life. He is supportive. We share a good relation," Atul said.
O Teri features Pulkit Samrat and Sarah Jane Dias in lead roles and is likely to release this year itself.
Directed by debutant Umesh Bhisht, the film is almost complete with a little work pending.
- Rs 1.28 lakh looted at gunpoint
- Venkaiah Naidu sure of BJP crossing ‘magic figure’ in south India
- AAP candidates truly ‘aam aadmi’: Prithvi Reddy
- Bangalore fund-raiser: Dine with Arvind Kejriwal for Rs 20,000
- AAP sounds Gul Panag about Lok Sabha poll, father says decision soon
- The real high and low: Drunk cop creates ruckus in court, held