Salman Khan to do cameo in brother-in-law Atul Agnihotri's next
- Sonia Gandhi attacks BJP ideology, says Country is at crossroads
- Rahul mocks Modi, says his Gujarat development model is a toffee model
- Under fire over Baru's revelation, Congress retorts by calling 'Vajpayee the weakest PM India ever had'
- Narendra Modi, party not separate, no infighting: BJP on Joshi's remarks
- Priyanka Gandhi denies report on fighting polls against Modi
Superstar Salman Khan will do a cameo in filmmaker and brother-in-law Atul Agnihotri's next home production.
After the success of his home production Bodyguard featuring Salman Khan and Kareena Kapoor, Atul is all set with his next flick, titled O Teri.
"He (Salman) is there in the film. He is doing a cameo. He has a song and few scenes to do," Atul told PTI, without divulging any further details.
Atul's directorial debut Dil Ne Jise Apna Kaha (2004) had Salman, Preity Zinta and Bhoomika Chawla in the lead. He then produced Hello (2008), which also had Salman but in a cameo appearance.
"He is a part of my life. He is supportive. We share a good relation," Atul said.
O Teri features Pulkit Samrat and Sarah Jane Dias in lead roles and is likely to release this year itself.
Directed by debutant Umesh Bhisht, the film is almost complete with a little work pending.
- To attract more bidders, UT may make changes in excise policy this year
- AAP rally draws tepid response as senior leaders give it a miss
- Jaitley versus Captain: Hard fight, harder to call
- Attack on teachers, medical staff: Maoists say sorry for ‘lapse’
- Swamp of Muslim candidates may upset Congress applecart
- RSS-led core group maps Modi campaign route