Salman Khan to do cameo in Shahid Kapoor's Phata Poster Nikla Hero
- After arrest, Jitender Singh Tomar resigns as Delhi Law Minister
- Army begins operation near Myanmar border, kills militants involved in Manipur ambush
- Joint CP Mukesh Kumar Meena hits back, says he took charge at ACB under L-G's orders
- Congress president Sonia Gandhi accuses PM Modi of 'U-turns, falsehoods'
- UP minister booked for burning journalist to death over Facebook post
Last week there was a buzz about Salman Khan teaming up with Shahid Kapoor for Rajkumar Santoshi's directorial Phata Poster Nikla Hero.
It has been confirmed that Khan has been roped in to do a cameo.
Says a source related to the project, "Salman Khan will be seen in a guest appearance, and not in a full-fledged role.
" Khan however, will not be seen in a promotional video or an item song.
"He's not doing any song and dance routine but will be seen in one of the interesting scenes," adds the source.
Interestingly, he also informs that though only Salman Khan's name has been reported, there are more A-list actors who will be seen in interesting cameos in the film.
"Rajkumar has his favourites.
And he is seeing to it that he gets quite a few of them to make guest appearances in the film.
The audience will be surprised to see popular actors in the movie.
" Screen takes a guess at the probable actors who may be seen in Phata Poster Nikla Hero— Sunny Deol, a Santoshi favourite has done three films, Ghayal, Damini and Ghatak.
Rishi Kapoor who had played the lead in Damini.
Audiences can also look forward to Akshay Kumar and Ajay Devgn, who have worked with the director before, in films like Khakee, Family and Halla Bol and The Legend Of Bhagat Singh respectively.
Or even Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif who played the lead in Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahaani.