Salman Khan to endorse Gitanjali's price protection schemes
- Patna High Court stays Nitish Kumar's election as JD(U) legislature party chief
- Arvind Kejriwal gets down to business, calls for full statehood for Delhi
- President Pranab Mukherjee warns against deviation from constitutional principles
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: SIT to quiz Shashi Tharoor tomorrow
- Shanti Bhushan accuses Arvind Kejriwal of accepting 'tainted' money
Branded jewelery retailer and manufacturer Gitanjali Group has roped in Bollywood actor Salman Khan to endorse two of its schemes that seek to provide a cover to consumers against the rising gold prices.
"Salman is a superstar with a tremendous mass appeal. He speaks the language of the people and establishes an instant connect with them," Gitanjali Group CMD Mehul Choksi said here.
"He is the perfect choice for reaching out to consumers and letting them realise how easy it is to plan their jewellery purchase for special occasions through regular small savings," Choksi added.
The schemes are 'Swarna Mangal' and 'Shagun'.
Swarna Mangal is a price protection plan. It offers flexibility in payment and redemption options, he said.
Shagun is a jewellery accumulation plan designed to save up to buy jewellery for the big occasions, he added.