Salman Khan to endorse Gitanjali's price protection schemes
- After arrest, Jitender Singh Tomar resigns as Delhi Law Minister
- Army begins operation near Myanmar border, kills militants involved in Manipur ambush
- Joint CP Mukesh Kumar Meena hits back, says he took charge at ACB under L-G's orders
- Congress president Sonia Gandhi accuses PM Modi of 'U-turns, falsehoods'
- UP minister booked for burning journalist to death over Facebook post
Branded jewelery retailer and manufacturer Gitanjali Group has roped in Bollywood actor Salman Khan to endorse two of its schemes that seek to provide a cover to consumers against the rising gold prices.
"Salman is a superstar with a tremendous mass appeal. He speaks the language of the people and establishes an instant connect with them," Gitanjali Group CMD Mehul Choksi said here.
"He is the perfect choice for reaching out to consumers and letting them realise how easy it is to plan their jewellery purchase for special occasions through regular small savings," Choksi added.
The schemes are 'Swarna Mangal' and 'Shagun'.
Swarna Mangal is a price protection plan. It offers flexibility in payment and redemption options, he said.
Shagun is a jewellery accumulation plan designed to save up to buy jewellery for the big occasions, he added.