8th Renault Star Guild Awards: Salman Khan to make debut as show's anchor
- David Headley connects the dots: Hafiz Saeed, ISI, failed Mumbai attacks
- David Headley: Travelled to India 8 times, changed name for passport
- Rs 1.14 lakh crore of bad debts: The great government bank write-off
- Caste came up in 3 suicide probes at Hyderabad University
- Uttar Pradesh has been turned into 'Islamic state': Sena mouthpiece on Ghulam Ali concert
This is the season when awards rain and reign! One such award is the 8th Renault Star Guild Awards 2013, which is now just a week away. Besides the usual surprises, the biggest surprise that will be unveiled during this event will that be of Salman Khan taking centre stage to host the ceremony. This will mark Salman's 'debut' in hosting an awards ceremony!
Salman is expected to bring to the stage, a distinctive sense of humour and his signature style. The awards are a joint initiative by the Film & Television Producers Guild and Wizcraft International Entertainment.
The awards will be held on February 16.
Earlier, Salman Khan has anchored the shows like 'Dus Ka Dum' and 'Big Boss' on Sony and Colors TV respectively. In these two shows, Salman Khan has been appreciated for his natural ability of entertaining and keeping the audiences interest alive.
- We have turned our back to the intense food and drinking water distress
- Strategies anchored in incubators fail to foster entrepreneurship
- Existing regime of film censorship is unconstitutional
- Section 377: A right to love
- PM Oli has been lucky, but his political survival looks uncertain
- Across the aisle- MGNREGA: Making a meal of words