8th Renault Star Guild Awards: Salman Khan to make debut as show's anchor
- Bulandshahr gangrape: Minor victim moves SC, seeks FIR against Azam Khan
- NSG row behind them, Chinese FM Wang Yi holds talks with PM Modi, Sushma Swaraj
- Behind attack on BJP leader Brijpal Teotia: 8 murders & a plot
- Appointment of judges: Break logjam soon or we will step in, CJI tells govt
- Sania Mirza-Rohan Bopanna one win away from Rio 2016 Olympics medal
This is the season when awards rain and reign! One such award is the 8th Renault Star Guild Awards 2013, which is now just a week away. Besides the usual surprises, the biggest surprise that will be unveiled during this event will that be of Salman Khan taking centre stage to host the ceremony. This will mark Salman's 'debut' in hosting an awards ceremony!
Salman is expected to bring to the stage, a distinctive sense of humour and his signature style. The awards are a joint initiative by the Film & Television Producers Guild and Wizcraft International Entertainment.
The awards will be held on February 16.
Earlier, Salman Khan has anchored the shows like 'Dus Ka Dum' and 'Big Boss' on Sony and Colors TV respectively. In these two shows, Salman Khan has been appreciated for his natural ability of entertaining and keeping the audiences interest alive.
- Prachanda must address Madhesi aspirations and bring relations with India on even keel
- Inflation has dropped by a large magnitude, during Raghuram Rajan’s tenure as RBI gov
- Pakistan’s foreign policy, founded on hostility towards India, has isolated it globally
- India can gain by being active in the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank
- Civic tech can be an instrument for bringing social change
- All parties meet about Kashmir. But are they prepared to hear the Kashmiris?