8th Renault Star Guild Awards: Salman Khan to make debut as show's anchor
- PM Modi discusses GST bill with Manmohan, Sonia at 7 RCR; Cong says demands non-political
- Withdraw convocation invite to Narendra Modi: Jamia Millia alumni to VC
- PoK will remain with Pakistan, J&K will remain with India: Farooq Abdullah
- Liquor ban in Bihar: Nitish Kumar's poll promise to women comes at a high cost
- Amarinder Singh appointed as new Punjab Cong President
This is the season when awards rain and reign! One such award is the 8th Renault Star Guild Awards 2013, which is now just a week away. Besides the usual surprises, the biggest surprise that will be unveiled during this event will that be of Salman Khan taking centre stage to host the ceremony. This will mark Salman's 'debut' in hosting an awards ceremony!
Salman is expected to bring to the stage, a distinctive sense of humour and his signature style. The awards are a joint initiative by the Film & Television Producers Guild and Wizcraft International Entertainment.
The awards will be held on February 16.
Earlier, Salman Khan has anchored the shows like 'Dus Ka Dum' and 'Big Boss' on Sony and Colors TV respectively. In these two shows, Salman Khan has been appreciated for his natural ability of entertaining and keeping the audiences interest alive.
- Good governance is in actions, not in 'abolishing' religious holidays of minorities
- Respecting sovereignty is the essence of bilateral diplomatic engagement
- Islam doesn’t justify targeting innocent lives in the manner in which it was done in Paris
- Imran Khan is a politician with a sense of personal destiny, and a divine mission
- Game upside down
- Why every patriot should be worried, and, yes, ashamed