Salman Khan to host Star Guild Awards 2014
- After arrest, Jitender Singh Tomar resigns as Delhi Law Minister
- Army begins operation near Myanmar border, kills militants involved in Manipur ambush
- Joint CP Mukesh Kumar Meena hits back, says he took charge at ACB under L-G's orders
- Congress president Sonia Gandhi accuses PM Modi of 'U-turns, falsehoods'
- UP minister booked for burning journalist to death over Facebook post
Looks like Salman Khan has surely impressed with his hosting skills as The Film and Television Producers Guild of India announced on Friday that the actor will host the 9th edition of the Renault Star Guild Awards.
The awards will take place on January 16 at the NSCI stadium in Mumbai.
Salman Khan, who is sure to have the crowd enticed with his irresistible charm and unique sense of humour, had hosted the event last year as well.
The Film and Television Producers Guild of India will honour the best contributions and accomplishments of the film and television fraternity.
Speaking on the announcement Mukesh Bhatt, President of the Film & Television Producers Guild of India said, "The Film and Television Industry has witnessed an incredible year in 2013 with regards to the quality of content produced. We are very excited and look forward to the ceremony that will celebrate the incredible performances and have a great time this year as well."
With Salman Khan returning as the host yet again, this year's award show is again going to be a power packed blockbuster night of celebration.