Salman Khan to host Star Guild Awards 2014
- Supreme Court blames Akhilesh govt for 'negligence' in Muzaffarnagar riots, rules out probe by CBI or SIT
- Top Indian Mujahideen operative Tehseen Akhtar sent to police custody till Apr 2
- Battleground Varanasi: Everything you want to know
- Change is inevitable, constant: RSS chief
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Modi's ideology is one that pits one Indian against the other, says Rahul
Looks like Salman Khan has surely impressed with his hosting skills as The Film and Television Producers Guild of India announced on Friday that the actor will host the 9th edition of the Renault Star Guild Awards.
The awards will take place on January 16 at the NSCI stadium in Mumbai.
Salman Khan, who is sure to have the crowd enticed with his irresistible charm and unique sense of humour, had hosted the event last year as well.
The Film and Television Producers Guild of India will honour the best contributions and accomplishments of the film and television fraternity.
Speaking on the announcement Mukesh Bhatt, President of the Film & Television Producers Guild of India said, "The Film and Television Industry has witnessed an incredible year in 2013 with regards to the quality of content produced. We are very excited and look forward to the ceremony that will celebrate the incredible performances and have a great time this year as well."
With Salman Khan returning as the host yet again, this year's award show is again going to be a power packed blockbuster night of celebration.
- Delhi confidential: Seat selection
- Rajnath’s 3-day Lucknow tour begins today
- MP with most criminal cases ages slowly in Jharkhand
- Guru who filed case against Ramdev gets Congress ticket
- Now, Ram Vilas Vedanti threatens to rebel ‘if Rajnath refuses ticket’
- Mamata hits back: ‘Those who don’t know poverty are talking big’