Salman Khan to launch 'Jai Ho' trailer with fans, not media
- Army said unit was headed for IAF drill, ex-Air Chief says this was due only a month later
- Wary of Muslim âdisapprovalâ, Mamata doesnât meet US envoy
- Telangana bill passage shows country can take difficult decisions: Prime Minister
- The 2012 troop movement investigations
- LS: Cong may field Sharmila Tagore from Gurgaon
Superstar Salman Khan is set to launch the trailer of his forthcoming film 'Jai Ho' at a single-screen theatre here in the presence of moviegoers.
Salman Khan and his director-brother Sohail Khan have come up with this idea and it is being being experimented perhaps for the first time in Bollywood.
The first look of Hindi films are generally launched in the presence of media.
The trailer of 'Jai Ho' would be unveiled at Chandan, a single-screen theatre in suburban Mumbai, on December 5, a spokesperson of the film said today.
Salman Khan: Shah Rukh and I cannot be best of friends again
Trailer launches are generally media event, but the popular star wanted common people to get the first glimpse of his film, he said.
On the occasion, Salman will interact with his fans and seek their reaction about the movie's maiden look.
'Jai Ho' is a story of an upright common man who fights a solitary war against corruption and injustice. The film, a remake of Telugu film 'Stalin', also stars Tabu, Daisy Shah and Danny Denzongpa, among others.
The film, directed by Sohail, is scheduled to release on January 24.
- What should common man expect when PM’s killers are freed: Rahul on Jayalalithaa’s decision
- The regressive state | The Indian Express
- Top General speaks: Def Secy summoned me late night, said highest seat of power was worried, troops must go back quickly
- Modi: Happy that my speeches contribute to nation’s coffers | The Indian Express