Salman Khan to launch bodyguard Shera's son in Bollywood
- 5-year imprisonment for Salman Khan, gets bail till Friday
- Lok Sabha approves GST Bill, paves way for uniform tax regime
- Bloodbath on markets: Sensex tanks 723 pts on reform concerns
- How Lakhvi got bail, who stood for surety bond? India to ask Pakistan
- Coal scam: Naveen Jindal, Madhu Koda, 13 others summoned as accused
Superstar Salman Khan, who has given a break to many newcomers in Bollywood, now intends to launch his bodyguard Shera's son in the film world.
Salman had launched Shera in films with a song-and-dance sequence in the title track of his film 'Bodyguard'. Shera appeared in the song alongside the 47-year-old actor and Katrina Kaif.
Now gossip mills are abuzz that Salman is likely to launch Shera's son in Bollywood.
Recently Salman was seen praising Shera's 20-year-old son Tiger. "With his looks and personality we already have a winner. At 20, he is so focused and determined," Salman had said.
"It is true that he would be launching my son Tiger in Bollywood. It's a great thing. He has said that (launching his son) which means he would have seen something in my son," an excited Shera told PTI.
On who would be backing the film, Shera said, "Things are in progress."
Shera has been by Salman's side for the last 15 years and they share a close bond.
Earlier, Shera had been accused of being rude with journalists on several occasions.