Salman Khan to launch 'Jai Ho' trailer with fans, not media
- Congress says Togadia spreading venom; EC seeks recording of alleged hate speech
- Akhilesh Yadav tears into Narendra Modi bastion on maiden visit to Gujarat, says third front ready to govern
- Proponents of Article 370 should say how it has helped J&K: Rajnath Singh
- 1984 riots: Akalis protest over Capt Amarinder Singh's clean chit to Jagdish Tytler
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score, CSK vs DD: CSK register comprehensive victory over hapless DD
Superstar Salman Khan is set to launch the trailer of his forthcoming film 'Jai Ho' at a single-screen theatre here in the presence of moviegoers.
Salman Khan and his director-brother Sohail Khan have come up with this idea and it is being being experimented perhaps for the first time in Bollywood.
The first look of Hindi films are generally launched in the presence of media.
The trailer of 'Jai Ho' would be unveiled at Chandan, a single-screen theatre in suburban Mumbai, on December 5, a spokesperson of the film said today.
Salman Khan: Shah Rukh and I cannot be best of friends again
Trailer launches are generally media event, but the popular star wanted common people to get the first glimpse of his film, he said.
On the occasion, Salman will interact with his fans and seek their reaction about the movie's maiden look.
'Jai Ho' is a story of an upright common man who fights a solitary war against corruption and injustice. The film, a remake of Telugu film 'Stalin', also stars Tabu, Daisy Shah and Danny Denzongpa, among others.
The film, directed by Sohail, is scheduled to release on January 24.