Salman Khan to launch 'Jai Ho' trailer with fans, not media
- Naxal threat has to be quashed with a firm hand, says Pranab, as Maoists kill 16 in Chhattisgarh ambush
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to the west coast
- AAP defends Rs 20,000 per person dinner with Kejriwal, says it was transparent
- Bhagwat cautions RSS cadres against crossing limits for BJP
- Narendra Modi's new found love for Bihar a ploy to win votes: Nitish Kumar
Superstar Salman Khan is set to launch the trailer of his forthcoming film 'Jai Ho' at a single-screen theatre here in the presence of moviegoers.
Salman Khan and his director-brother Sohail Khan have come up with this idea and it is being being experimented perhaps for the first time in Bollywood.
The first look of Hindi films are generally launched in the presence of media.
The trailer of 'Jai Ho' would be unveiled at Chandan, a single-screen theatre in suburban Mumbai, on December 5, a spokesperson of the film said today.
Salman Khan: Shah Rukh and I cannot be best of friends again
Trailer launches are generally media event, but the popular star wanted common people to get the first glimpse of his film, he said.
On the occasion, Salman will interact with his fans and seek their reaction about the movie's maiden look.
'Jai Ho' is a story of an upright common man who fights a solitary war against corruption and injustice. The film, a remake of Telugu film 'Stalin', also stars Tabu, Daisy Shah and Danny Denzongpa, among others.
The film, directed by Sohail, is scheduled to release on January 24.
- AAP workers stage protest outside Kejriwal’s residence over ticket distribution
- BJP boycotts NDTV over news gaffe | The Indian Express
- Out of the promised 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by BJP: Kejriwal
- Kejriwal Gujarat tour: The unfamiliar politician | The Indian Express