Salman Khan to launch 'Salman Khan Productions'
- Congress Vadodara candidate Madhusudan Mistry arrested for vandalising Modi posters
- Modi wants EC to take action against Sonia, says Cong chief resorting to 'rabid communalism'
- Shakti Mills gangrape convicts repeat offenders, says court; may face death sentence
- Elections 2014 LIVE: BJP to release poll manifesto on April 7
- Sri Lanka vs West Indies Live Cricket Score: Sri Lanka win toss, elect to bat first
Salman Khan is all set to take his mammoth stardom to another level. He will now launch his own production house 'Salman Khan Productions' with a remake of Subhash Ghai's Hero, the which had launched Jackie Shroff's career as a leading man.
With this project Salman would finally branch out into independent production house separate from the film produced by his two brothers.
Says a source, "Salman's brothers Sohail and Arbaaz have their own production houses. While Salman would remain closely associated with his brother's production, he would now launch his own production house 'Salman Khan Productions' with a remake of Hero. Salman secured the remake rights from his friend Subhash Ghai almost a year back and confided in him that he would start 'Salman Khan Productions' with Hero."
Salman has also asked Subhash Ghai to compose the music of the new-millennium Hero. And since Ghai cannot say no to Salman (nobody says no to Salman) he has agreed to officially turn composer. (A lot of Ghai's music in the past was ghost-composed by him).
It's reliably learnt that Ghai refused to part ways with the title Hero for Jackie's son Tiger's launch film. Producer Sajid Nadiadwala who's launching Tiger had to settle for the title Hero-panti.
Says a source close to the project, "The people behind Tiger's launch including his father Jackie, a close friend of Subhash Ghai, has earnestly requested for the title Hero. But Ghai had no choice but to turn Jackie down because he was committed to giving over the rights of Hero to Salman Khan. Salman told Subhash Ghai he wanted to start his own production house with a bang. He also confided in Ghai that he would launch Aditya Pancholi's son Sooraj and Suniel Shetty's daughter Athiya in his home production."
Both the youngsters are currently undergoing rigorous training to start shooting for Hero.
- Real science is in small laboratories: Prof Rao
- Unguarded and unkempt, vacant govt houses cry for attention
- Won’t become a politician, will carry forward husband legacy: Savita Bhatti
- Congress screening panel okays Bansal’s name for Lok Sabha ticket
- Gujarat minister Saurabh Patel may reply to EC notice: ‘I’m related to Ambanis’
- SC exonerates BJP leader Bokhiria in businessman murder case