Salman Khan to pay medical bills of a background dancer
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Bollywood actor Salman Khan is following in the foot steps of his foe-turned-friend Shah Rukh Khan and has decided to pay the medical bills of a background dancer suffering from renal failure.
Shah Rukh Khan had recently decided to pay for the entire education of a light-man's daughter.
Salman Khan, is helping Vinay Rajput, a background dancer who is hospitalised due to kidney failure. Vinay has danced with Salman Khan in films like 'Mujhse Shaadi Karogi', 'Partner', 'Wanted' etc...
Everything was going smoothly till the time Vinay's diabetic condition worsened thus leading to hospitalisation. When Salman Khan got to know about Vinay's condition, the
'Dabangg' actor promised Vinay's family to take care of all the medical bills of medical bills from now on.
Background dancer Vinay's father Chinu Rajput is also a retired Bollywood dancer, and is best known as the dancing partner of Salman Khan's step mother Helen in the hit number 'Piya Tu Ab To Aaja'.
On the other hand, almost 100 dancers from Salman Khan's home production film 'Jai Ho' donated their one day's pay towards Vinay's hospital bills.
Talking about Vinay, choreographer Ahmed Khan said that he was on insulin for many years and now he is very weak. He also praised him by saying that he was a brave man who preferred to see pain with a smile. Meanwhile, Ravi Kanwar (General Secretary- Cine Dancers Association) said that he was glad that Salman Khan has stepped in at the apt time to save Vinay. And with his help, Vinay got transferred from a smaller hospital to the state-of-the-art to Kokilaben Ambani Hospital.
- AAP names Bharti victims, uploads eight videos targeting Africans in Delhi
- Kapil Sibal to contest from Chandni Chowk in 2014, even if Arvind Kejriwal inÂ fray
- Arvind Kejriwal likely to pass Jan Lokpal Bill in February, says the fight for new independence hasÂ begun
- Movie review: â€˜Jai hoâ€™ | The Indian Express