Salman Khan to play double role in Big Boss promo?
- Pakistan High Commission staffer asked to leave India after leak of sensitive defence documents
- Cyrus Mistry hits back at Tata Group with slew of allegations: Fraudulent transactions, unethical ways
- Tata Sons vs Cyrus: Sebi, govt keep watch, BSE seeks clarification
- Kashmir is a matter for India, Pakistan to sort out: British PM Theresa May
- It's unfortunate, because it has set a terrible precedent: Farhan Akhtar on Johar-MNS deal
Actor Salman Khan will reportedly play a double role for the upcoming promo of his reality TV show Bigg Boss.
The 47-year-old actor will shoot a special promo for the seventh season of Bigg Boss, where he will be seen in a double role similar to his 1997 hit comedy Judwaa.
In the promo, one character is sophisticated whereas the other one is a street-smart rogue. "Salman will be seen in a double role, like his Judwaa act, in the promos. He will shoot for it soon. We are trying to make it special," a sources said.
- A letter like Cyrus Mistry’s could deepen the credibility crisis of Indian capitalism
- The transgender rights bill dilutes the private member’s bill passed by Rajya Sabha
- Diverse myths around the festival underpin Hinduism’s openness
- Polygamy and gender justice debate is more complicated than it is made out to be
- By brokering for MNS, Devendra Fadnavis has shown himself as a CM afraid of a bully
- Pak PM would do well to study the past before choosing Raheel Sharif’s successor