Salman Khan to romance Anushka Sharma in Sooraj Barjatya's next film?
- Third phase of LS polls ends: High turnout in 91 seats; Chandigarh tops with 74 per cent
- BJP sacks Jaswant Singh's son Manvendra; Ansari not to contest against Modi
- #WhyiVoted: Let's hear it from India
- Narendra Modi slams Mamata Banerjee, says she is playing vote bank politics
- Mulayam questions death penalty for rape, says 'boys make mistakes'
Model-turned-actress Anushka Sharma is on a roll in Bollywood.
After having made a dream debut in B-Town opposite superstar Shah Rukh Khan, she is currently working with another Khan - Aamir - in Raj Kumar Hiran's Peekay. And if reports are to be believed then the Ladies Vs Ricky Bahl actress may work with Salman Khan soon.
According to reports doing the round, Anushka Sharma will be romancing Dabangg Salman Khan in Sooraj Barjatya's next film.
The actress, who has bagged all supporting role awards last year for her performance in Yash Chopra's Jab Tak Hai Jaan, was to do Kick opposite Salman Khan but things never worked.
Reports are that Bodyguard actor was a bit apprehensive about working with Anushka because of her close friendship with arch-rival Shah Rukh but things seem to have worked out this time and Anushka may become Prem's (Salman) love interest in the Sooraj Barjatya film.
Keep watching this space for more developments.
- Neemu Bhoumik seeks LS entry; people’s issues, Raiganj roots in mind
- Another Bittu, Simerjit file papers as Independents
- Firing at district food and civil supplies office, one injured
- Day after stand-off with EC, Didi vows ‘revenge’ over ‘insult’ by Delhi
- ‘Hate’ speech: Amit Shah moves HC for stay on arrest, quashing of FIRs
- Adarsh Shastri ‘covers’ for AAP’s Jaaferi