Salman Khan to romance Anushka Sharma in Sooraj Barjatya's next film?
- After arrest, Jitender Singh Tomar resigns as Delhi Law Minister
- Army begins operation near Myanmar border, kills militants involved in Manipur ambush
- Joint CP Mukesh Kumar Meena hits back, says he took charge at ACB under L-G's orders
- Congress president Sonia Gandhi accuses PM Modi of 'U-turns, falsehoods'
- UP minister booked for burning journalist to death over Facebook post
Model-turned-actress Anushka Sharma is on a roll in Bollywood.
After having made a dream debut in B-Town opposite superstar Shah Rukh Khan, she is currently working with another Khan - Aamir - in Raj Kumar Hiran's Peekay. And if reports are to be believed then the Ladies Vs Ricky Bahl actress may work with Salman Khan soon.
According to reports doing the round, Anushka Sharma will be romancing Dabangg Salman Khan in Sooraj Barjatya's next film.
The actress, who has bagged all supporting role awards last year for her performance in Yash Chopra's Jab Tak Hai Jaan, was to do Kick opposite Salman Khan but things never worked.
Reports are that Bodyguard actor was a bit apprehensive about working with Anushka because of her close friendship with arch-rival Shah Rukh but things seem to have worked out this time and Anushka may become Prem's (Salman) love interest in the Sooraj Barjatya film.
Keep watching this space for more developments.