Salman Khan to skip IIFA this year
- Kashmir violence: Back from Africa, PM Modi chairs meeting
- Kashmir protests: Another boy succumbs to injuries, death toll rises to 31
- CPI (M), BJP workers hacked to death in revenge killing in Kerala's Kannur
- Kashmir protests: Her MLAs fearful, CM Mehbooba Mufti asks ministers to step out
- Reliance Power’s Rs 14,500-crore loan: It’s Goyal vs Goyal on mortgage of coal blocks as collateral
There's sad news for all Salman Khan fans as the Dabangg actor will not be attending the much-awaited award show due to his back-to-back shoot.
Salman Khan is busy shooting for his home production Mental since the actor has been behind schedule on the project.
The movie was first delayed due to his ill health and then the court cases.
Salman's arch-rival Shah Rukh Khan was going to host the awards this year, which will be held at Macau.
Hi ! All good. Sure @iifa wld rock. Cld nt b thr cs shooting every day .— Salman Khan (@BeingSalmanKhan) July 2, 2013
On the other hand a host of celebs including Abhishek Bachchan, who is making a comeback at IIFA this year, left sans his pretty wife Aishwarya and daughter Aaradhya.
This year's host Shahid Kapoor, actresses Vidya Balan, Kangana Ranaut, Huma Qureshi, Jacqueline Fernandez have already reached Macau for the 14th IIFA Awards.
- After Burhan Wani death protests, an illusion is shattered in Kashmir
- How The West Failed Iraq
- New generation of struggle: The longing for freedom in Kashmir will not die its own death
- Textiles sector can benefit enormously from Smriti Irani's affinity for action
- In its new phase, ‘azadi’ struggle in Kashmir is leaderless, and has a strong death wish
- AMU founder intended it to cater to the community’s educational needs