Salman Khan to skip IIFA this year
- NDA falls behind as campaign swings poll towards Nitish-Lalu: Lokniti CSDS pre-poll survey
- Govt hikes excise duty on petrol by Rs 1.6 per litre, diesel by 40 paisa
- Four Mi-25 attack helicopters for Afghanistan: India's bold move
- Pakistan is going to remain a problem for India: Western Army Commander
- Religious places of Muslims, Christians in Odisha should be under state regulating authority: RSS
There's sad news for all Salman Khan fans as the Dabangg actor will not be attending the much-awaited award show due to his back-to-back shoot.
Salman Khan is busy shooting for his home production Mental since the actor has been behind schedule on the project.
The movie was first delayed due to his ill health and then the court cases.
Salman's arch-rival Shah Rukh Khan was going to host the awards this year, which will be held at Macau.
Hi ! All good. Sure @iifa wld rock. Cld nt b thr cs shooting every day .— Salman Khan (@BeingSalmanKhan) July 2, 2013
On the other hand a host of celebs including Abhishek Bachchan, who is making a comeback at IIFA this year, left sans his pretty wife Aishwarya and daughter Aaradhya.
This year's host Shahid Kapoor, actresses Vidya Balan, Kangana Ranaut, Huma Qureshi, Jacqueline Fernandez have already reached Macau for the 14th IIFA Awards.