Salman Khan to skip IIFA this year
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
There's sad news for all Salman Khan fans as the Dabangg actor will not be attending the much-awaited award show due to his back-to-back shoot.
Salman Khan is busy shooting for his home production Mental since the actor has been behind schedule on the project.
The movie was first delayed due to his ill health and then the court cases.
Salman's arch-rival Shah Rukh Khan was going to host the awards this year, which will be held at Macau.
Hi ! All good. Sure @iifa wld rock. Cld nt b thr cs shooting every day .— Salman Khan (@BeingSalmanKhan) July 2, 2013
On the other hand a host of celebs including Abhishek Bachchan, who is making a comeback at IIFA this year, left sans his pretty wife Aishwarya and daughter Aaradhya.
This year's host Shahid Kapoor, actresses Vidya Balan, Kangana Ranaut, Huma Qureshi, Jacqueline Fernandez have already reached Macau for the 14th IIFA Awards.
Keep watching this space for all the IIFA related buzz.