Salman Khan to skip IIFA this year
- What signal is Obama administration sending by selling more F-16 fighter jets to Pakistan?
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurates 'Make in India Week' in Mumbai
- JNU student leader held on ‘sedition’ charges over Afzal Guru event
- JNU arrests over Afzal Guru event are ill-judged, threatens basic rights
- Live updates from the David Headley deposition before Mumbai court
There's sad news for all Salman Khan fans as the Dabangg actor will not be attending the much-awaited award show due to his back-to-back shoot.
Salman Khan is busy shooting for his home production Mental since the actor has been behind schedule on the project.
The movie was first delayed due to his ill health and then the court cases.
Salman's arch-rival Shah Rukh Khan was going to host the awards this year, which will be held at Macau.
Hi ! All good. Sure @iifa wld rock. Cld nt b thr cs shooting every day .— Salman Khan (@BeingSalmanKhan) July 2, 2013
On the other hand a host of celebs including Abhishek Bachchan, who is making a comeback at IIFA this year, left sans his pretty wife Aishwarya and daughter Aaradhya.
This year's host Shahid Kapoor, actresses Vidya Balan, Kangana Ranaut, Huma Qureshi, Jacqueline Fernandez have already reached Macau for the 14th IIFA Awards.