Salman Khan to skip IIFA this year
- BJP hits back at Rahul's '56-inch-chest' remark on Modi, says he is a 'baby in diapers'
- After border tension, India and Pakistan involved in 'visa war'
- After expelling us, 'hypocrite' Kejriwal wants us back: Prashant Bhushan
- In Jammu, PM Narendra Modi disapproves of political untouchability
- Veteran communist leader K R Gouri to return to CPI(M) 21 years after expulsion
There's sad news for all Salman Khan fans as the Dabangg actor will not be attending the much-awaited award show due to his back-to-back shoot.
Salman Khan is busy shooting for his home production Mental since the actor has been behind schedule on the project.
The movie was first delayed due to his ill health and then the court cases.
Salman's arch-rival Shah Rukh Khan was going to host the awards this year, which will be held at Macau.
Hi ! All good. Sure @iifa wld rock. Cld nt b thr cs shooting every day .— Salman Khan (@BeingSalmanKhan) July 2, 2013
On the other hand a host of celebs including Abhishek Bachchan, who is making a comeback at IIFA this year, left sans his pretty wife Aishwarya and daughter Aaradhya.
This year's host Shahid Kapoor, actresses Vidya Balan, Kangana Ranaut, Huma Qureshi, Jacqueline Fernandez have already reached Macau for the 14th IIFA Awards.
Keep watching this space for all the IIFA related buzz.