Salman Khan upset with stories about rumoured girlfriend Lulia Vantur being dug out
- Scare again: At least 60 killed as powerful earthquake jolts Nepal, over 1500 injured
- Hope border issue gets China push during Modi visit: Rajnath Singh
- Chinese newspaper accuses PM Modi of 'playing little tricks' over border issues
- 'Suit-boot ki sarkar' trying to 'grab' farmers' land: Rahul Gandhi
- Third blogger hacked to death in Bangladesh: Police
Salman Khan is livid as pictures of his rumoured girlfriend Lulia Vantur with her alleged ex-husband Marius Moga splashed in a daily.
The fact that Lulia Vantur is with Salman in Hyderabad has only worsened his embarrassment and anger. And the discomfort of the Mental unit which is being subjected to the cold treatment by Salman.
Asource from Hyderabad said: "Right now, things are extremely tense here at Ramoji Rao Studios where we're shooting. We haven't seen Bhai in such a foul mood for a very long time. See, he cannot stand a woman being disrespected. He can take any kind of dirt on his chin. But to have any woman close to him being splashed in such a dirty manner, he can't take."
The source also said, "Bhai is not talking to anyone, not even to Sohail. He keeps to himself and he generally glowers and snaps at everyone. He is working-out twice the normal time to flush out all his anger. We know it is because he is very upset about the way his friend (Lulia) has been projected as someone with a past. Everyone has a past. He thinks it is very uncool to dig up someone's past history to spoil her present."