Salman Khan to pay medical bills of a background dancer
- Not RSSâ job to chant âNamo, Namoâ, canât cross limits for BJP: Mohan Bhagwat
- Missing Malaysia Airlines: âFakeâ passports mystery deepens
- Mocking Nitishâs âPM hopesâ, Modi woos Muslims, Yadavs
- Arvind Kejriwal accused of influencing TV interview
- Dalit teen canât pay to cheat in exam, immolates himself
Bollywood actor Salman Khan is following in the foot steps of his foe-turned-friend Shah Rukh Khan and has decided to pay the medical bills of a background dancer suffering from renal failure.
Shah Rukh Khan had recently decided to pay for the entire education of a light-man's daughter.
Salman Khan, is helping Vinay Rajput, a background dancer who is hospitalised due to kidney failure. Vinay has danced with Salman Khan in films like 'Mujhse Shaadi Karogi', 'Partner', 'Wanted' etc...
Everything was going smoothly till the time Vinay's diabetic condition worsened thus leading to hospitalisation. When Salman Khan got to know about Vinay's condition, the
'Dabangg' actor promised Vinay's family to take care of all the medical bills of medical bills from now on.
Background dancer Vinay's father Chinu Rajput is also a retired Bollywood dancer, and is best known as the dancing partner of Salman Khan's step mother Helen in the hit number 'Piya Tu Ab To Aaja'.
On the other hand, almost 100 dancers from Salman Khan's home production film 'Jai Ho' donated their one day's pay towards Vinay's hospital bills.
Talking about Vinay, choreographer Ahmed Khan said that he was on insulin for many years and now he is very weak. He also praised him by saying that he was a brave man who preferred to see pain with a smile. Meanwhile, Ravi Kanwar (General Secretary- Cine Dancers Association) said that he was glad that Salman Khan has stepped in at the apt time to save Vinay. And with his help, Vinay got transferred from a smaller hospital to the state-of-the-art to Kokilaben Ambani Hospital.
- Eight held for ‘attacking’ Dalit wedding procession in Sabarkantha
- 90 airports on alert to check movement of cash ahead of elections
- Notices to 23 hospitals for withdrawing facility
- Sindhis threaten to move HC if Sindhu Sagar not cleaned
- In Mumbai, teacher’s love story with student ends in her arrest
- Govt dismisses AAP allegations
- AAP workers stage protest outside Kejriwal’s residence over ticket distribution
- BJP boycotts NDTV over news gaffe | The Indian Express
- Out of the promised 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by BJP: Kejriwal
- Kejriwal Gujarat tour: The unfamiliar politician | The Indian Express