Salman Khan walks the ramp for a friend
- Would prefer to go to Pakistan than stop criticising Modi: Omar Abdullah
- Centre calls off trip over China no to Arunachal youth
- JuD chief Hafiz Saeed: Hindus safe in Pakistan unlike Muslims in Gujarat
- In this TN seat, Cong, BJP and AAP take centrestage
- How is it our responsibility to stop Modi, ask Faizabadâs Muslims
Salman Khan, who has begun shooting for his next film Mental in Dubai, walked the ramp for good friend Raza Beig recently.
Raza Beig's fashion outlets are the sole supporter of Salman's brand Being Human in UAE.
The superstar wooed his fans at the show.
The actor, who was last seen on screen in Dabangg 2, will be shooting at malls, amusement parks in the city.
Before leaving for Dubai recently Salman Khan had tweeted: "Nothing Jst On My Way To The Airport Going To Dubai To Shoot For Mental. Hearing A Track Wakanda In My Car By Dimitri Vegas And Like Mike."
Mental also stars Tabu, Daisy Shah, Ashmit Patel and Vatsal Seth. Reports are that veteran actor Naseeerudin Shah will also feature in a pivotal role in the movie, which is said to be the remake of Telugu film Stalin.
- Five months after gruesome ATM attack, accused still at large
- Ex-syndicate member of Bangalore University held in marks-for-cash scam
- Accused get bail as police fail to file chargesheet
- ‘Naxals collected info on trucks carrying explosives from Khadki to Ahmednagar’
- A tale of two villages: Ramayan and Mahabharat
- UP CM tears into Modi bastion on first visit to Gujarat, says Third Front ready