For Aamir and Katrina, Salman Khan to release 'Mental' before 'Dhoom 3'
- Vote for Supriya Sule or lose water, âthreatensâ Ajit Pawar
- Watch video: Baba Ramdev caught on camera discussing money with BJP candidate
- Nobel laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87
- 5th phase of elections: Moderate to high turnout on biggest voting day
- Election Commission lifts ban on BJP leader Amit Shah after he promises to behave
Bollywood actor Salman Khan will do anything for close friend and co-actor Aamir Khan.
According to reports, Salman Khan doesn't want his home production to clash with friend Aamir Khan's Dhoom 3. As a result the Dabangg 2 actor wants Mental directed by brother Sohail Khan to release weeks ahead of Dhoom 3.
Sources close to the film say Salman Khan and his brother Sohail aim to release the movie in the middle of December. Aamir Khan's Dhoom 3 hits theatres on December 25.
"Salman Khan wants Mental to make it by December. But he won't let it clash with Dhoom 3. It stars two people who are very precious to him Aamir Khan and Katrina. He knows the Salman Khan juggernaut would mow down every other film in sight. He won't do that to Dhoom 3, " sources said.
Sohail Khan also rubbished reports that Mental is releasing on November 22.
Laughing off the rumours Sohail said he's aiming for a year-end release for Mental. "The way the shooting is going I might make it by the end of the year, Inshallah. But I haven't locked in on a date yet."
- As EC website crashes due to overload, party workers use apps to locate voters
- An entire society in Kothrud could not vote
- Chaos, anger across city over missing names
- Mulayam pushes third front, says will stake claim to PM post
- Don’t look at my candidates, votes for me: Maya to Dalits
- AAP biggies focus on Vishwas, Kejri seats, other units suffer