Salman Khan's birthday bash in Panvel cut short
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Unlike the 4-day birthday bash that usually happens on Salman Khan's birthday at the family's farm-house in Panvel, this time the revelry had to be cut short in a day because of the superstar's clogged schedule.
Says a friend of the star, "After bringing in his birthday on 26-27 night, Salman had to leave for Lonavala to shoot the Bigg Boss finale. Sajid Nadiadwala was also ready with his next schedule of 'Kick' with Salman. So there was no time for a stretched-out 4-day bash."
According an invitee, Salman was in no mood to wind up the party at Panvel.
"He was most reluctant to let it go, and so were we. But there was no choice. Salman had commitments. His brother Sohail had taken just a few hours off from his post-production work on 'Jai Ho' to be at the party. Even he had to rush back," informs the invitee.