Salman Khan's 'Bodygaurd' actor Rajat Rawail eliminated from 'Bigg Boss 7'
- Sahara makes fresh proposal in SC for Subrata Roy's release, tells court it can't pay Rs 10K crore
- Pakistan: Pervez Musharraf survives assassination bid in Islamabad
- IPL officials, owners and 12 players named in secret report to Supreme Court
- Narendra Modi Pak, US dono ko thhokega: BJP South Delhi candidate Ramesh Bidhuri
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Maneka Gandhi says Varun's appreciation for Rahul is wrong
After struggling with his health throughout his two-week stay in the 'Bigg Boss' house, Rajat Rawail became the second contestant to get eliminated from the seventh season of the show tonight.
Rajat's exit came as a relief not only to him but also his fellow contestants, who were worried about his well being after he had a meltdown on the Colors show last week.
"I am happy with my eviction as I was missing my daughter and wife. I am the only contestant in the house who has a kid. I entered the show with a mission to make everyone laugh and get a good physique but due to my bad health I was unable to give my best on the show," Rajat told PTI after his eviction.
During the first week, Rajat, who played Salman Khan's friend Tsumani in "Bodyguard", had a decent stay in the house and took active participation in the household chores and performed all the tasks diligently.
But, things started getting bad for him as he suffered health problems.
The house in the reality show, where all 14 contestants are holed up for three months without any connectivity with the outside world, has been divided into heaven and hell segments under the new format. Rajat said he found it tough to fit in.
"I feel the format of the show is tough this time. Even the tasks are tough and it's really impossible for a person like me to be a part of the show," Rajat said.
- Won’t become a politician, will carry forward husband legacy: Savita Bhatti
- Congress screening panel okays Bansal’s name for Lok Sabha ticket
- Gujarat minister Saurabh Patel may reply to EC notice: ‘I’m related to Ambanis’
- SC exonerates BJP leader Bokhiria in businessman murder case
- Narendra Modi best bet to contain Pakistan, China says BJP leader Rathwa
- Congress threatens to pull down Narendra Modi posters