Salman Khan's digital 'Jai Ho' poster trends on Twitter
- Not RSSâ job to chant âNamo, Namoâ, canât cross limits for BJP: Mohan Bhagwat
- Missing Malaysia Airlines: âFakeâ passports mystery deepens
- Mocking Nitishâs âPM hopesâ, Modi woos Muslims, Yadavs
- Arvind Kejriwal accused of influencing TV interview
- Dalit teen canât pay to cheat in exam, immolates himself
Bollywood superstar Salman Khan's upcoming film 'Jai Jo' is already creating much buzz, a month ahead of its release.
Last week, Salman Khan who has a following of over 5.5 million fans on Twitter, invited people to be a part of the poster creation. And a few hours later, the poster was released on Twitter.
Salman Khan had even tweeted his appreciation to his fans for all their help with the poster.
Today, once again #IncredibleJaiHoDigitalPoster is trending on Twitter.
Salman Khan shared the digital poster on Twitter.
The digital poster that features Salman Khan as the 'People's Man' has the voice of Salman Khan saying, "If you think we've done something good, don't thank us. Carry it forward to three other people."
'Jai Ho' is slated to hit theatres by January 24, 2014.
- Eight held for ‘attacking’ Dalit wedding procession in Sabarkantha
- 90 airports on alert to check movement of cash ahead of elections
- Notices to 23 hospitals for withdrawing facility
- Sindhis threaten to move HC if Sindhu Sagar not cleaned
- In Mumbai, teacher’s love story with student ends in her arrest
- Govt dismisses AAP allegations
- AAP workers stage protest outside Kejriwal’s residence over ticket distribution
- BJP boycotts NDTV over news gaffe | The Indian Express
- Out of the promised 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by BJP: Kejriwal
- BJP complains to EC against Rahul over RSS remarks, seeks derecognition of Congress