Jai Ho's first look is out, 'People's Man' Salman Khan thanks fans
Bollywood superstar Salman Khan seems to be following the footsteps of his good friend Aamir Khan and is using innovative ways for his next release, 'Jai Ho'.
As part of the strategy, Salman Khan, who has a following of over 5.5 million fans on Twitter, invited them to be a part of the poster creation. He had tweeted: "Kal subah 10 baje India time pe link milenga. Click karo aur mere saath Jai Ho ka pehla poster banao. Subah 10 baje India time ok?," Salman Khan had posted.
Ever since Salman Khan's tweet yesterday and today morning asking his fans to help him with the poster creation, 'Jai Ho' has been creating a buzz on Twitter. #JaiHoPosterToday also became one of the top 10 trending keywords on the social networking site.
And finally, Jai Ho's poster was released on Twitter with the help of his fans. Salman Khan tweeted his appreciation to his fans for helping with the poster, "Yeh lo ban gaya apna Jai Ho ka poster http://goo.gl/Evf75Q thanx," he posted.
However, there was a slight problem in the morning when the site's server crashed. "Thanx for the amazing response. lagta hai server hi crash ho gaya! Will be up soon," posted Salman once again.
- Poojary banking on ‘sympathy’ for Dakshina Kannada seat
- Solution to water woes key factor in Chikkaballapur
- Eying 85 pc turnout, election dept offers many sops
- Last day, last show: Parties flex muscles, try to connect with one & all
- From societies to slums, Adhalrao-Patil on the move
- Two and a half lakh Christians in city are confused over electing the ‘right’ candidate