Salman Khan's 'Kick' different from his earlier films: Sajid Nadiadwala
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Filmmaker Sajid Nadiadwala says his upcoming Salman Khan starrer 'Kick' will be different from the films that the superstar has done before.
'Kick' is a remake of a 2009 Telugu hit of the same name. The masala entertainer film marks producer Sajid Nadiadwala's debut as a director.
"This film is going to be different. It is completely different from Salman's films earlier. I will add my style and touch to it," Sajid told PTI.
Presently, Sajid is shooting for the film in Karjat.
"It has been a good experience till now as a director. I have worked with Salman as a producer for quite a few films. We are having a great time, the experience is amazing," he added.
Sajid says since it is his debut as a director, Salman is giving some fruitful suggestions to him.
"He is bringing on board everything. We are working out scenes mutually, constructing ideas, etc... He helps me out in everything," Sajid said.
Besides, Salman the film also features Jacqueline Fernandez, Nawazuddin Siddiqui, Mithun Chakraborty, Archana Puran Singh and others. 'Kick' has been locked for release on Eid next year (July 27).
- Live: Kejriwal does a U turn, urges people to come in largeÂ numbers
- Women competent enough, they need opportunities, saysÂ Rahul
- â€˜Modi has a majoritarian, authoritarian attitudeâ€¦ such a policy and style of govt would be a disaster for thisÂ countryâ€™
- â€˜Narmada water not reaching farmers for want of minor canalsâ€™ | The Indian Express